All the Best People are

Alice:

I back away from my bedroom mirror, and fall onto my bed backwards, sitting at the edge of it, constantly stroking my face.

"I'm..turning into something else..." I say, to myself, confused and worried, looking down frowning and grabbing a hold of my face.

"This must be a dream.." I pinch myself, closing my eyes tightly and then opening them back up.

I quickly get up and rush back over to my bedroom mirror. My face, still the same mad look.

"Okay..uh..um..maybe if I got some sleep, I will return back to normal..." I climb back in bed, pull the sheets over myself. I lay there in the quietness. My eyes close, and I ease into a deep sleep.

---

Alice:

My eyes slowly open, my vision still blurred out but I see the broad daylight shining through my bedroom window that sits next to my bed. I grab the bed sheets that were covering me, and yank them to the side, lifting my just-woken body up and then raising my hands up to my eyes, to rub the crusts out of them.

"GOOODNESSS!!" I yelp out, jumping back in my bed, pinning my back against the wall.

My hands were pale white. Like, someone had came and painted them.

I quickly get out of bed again, as fast as lightning speed, and rush to my bedroom mirror again.

"Oh..." My hands lifting up to my face again, grabbing my cheek bones slightly.

My face was all, pale white, the same color of my hands. My eyes were now a shade of light green, my eyebrows grew out longer and curly and orange. A little shade of purple trails underneath my cheekbones and at the sides of my nose. What looks like purple eye-shadow floods a little under my eyes. Blue like-eye-shadow fills in the top of my eyelids. My eyelashes are painted with what seems, white mascara, and are grown out longer then they were. My lips, a pink glossy color, and my hair...my hair...orange, longer then it was, curly and bushy, reaching all the way, a little past my hips.

"I have gone mad.." I whisper to myself.

I kind of liked it. Something glimmered in my stomach, that this was supposed to happen. That I am destined to be this way. But what is my family going to think?

"Alice!!!" My sisters voice yells out from downstairs in the kitchen.

I panic. I grab a mask that I had received at a mascaraed once that fully covered up my face.

"AHA! This will do!" I say with confidence. I place the mask on my face and walk downstairs slowly. The smell of bacon, eggs and toast filled the air.

Once I reach the bottom steps, visible to see my dining room table. My mother was there.

"ALICE! Come Join us! We are jus......." Margaret stops talking, she is stuck in her footsteps, staring at me oddly, her eyes scanning me up and down. Her face, a frown and with confusion.

My parents notice me to. They drop whatever they had in their hands and looked up at me with concern.

"Alice!" Mother Helen shouts while getting up from her seat, pushing Margaret to the side to get to me and sets her hands on my shoulders. "Wha...what happened...I'm so lost dearie..." Mother says, looking me up and down repetitively.

Something snaps in me, and from this point on. I was never the same.

"What do you mean? The only thing that happened was madness!" I giggle. My hand and fingers over my mouth, as I bend my knees to laugh.

"What should we do?" My mother asks Margaret.

Margaret shrugs, still in a state of shock.

My mother whips the mask on my face. She gasps and almost falls and trips down the stairs.

"Oh biscuits!" She shouts in the air while holding her stomach and holding onto the rail of the stairs, trying to balance herself from falling down them.

I run and skip down the halls, back into my room.

I slam the door and start pacing my room, back and forth, shaking my hands around my head, giggling and going mad.

"I need to make hats! I need to tell people when it's time for tea!" I say excitedly, jumping up and down on my wooded floor.

As I'm jumping around and having fun on my own, a voice comes in my head.

"Alice...Join us...nothing in this world is going to get better..they will only think your the maddest of them all..Tarrant is waiting for you..go! go now!"

The voice says. It's a deep, old voice. A voice that's very familiar.

"ABSOLEM!" I say, jumping up and down again, smiling so much that my eyes squint up.

I smile now, what's known as mad grins. A tooth gap is in between my 2 front teeth. I still continue to wear the same dress, I wore at last nights party and adventure to underland.

A blue butterfly flys all around me as a Jump.

"You ready?" Says the deep voice from the small blue butterfly.

I nod my head yes, very quickly. Now, the only thing I had on my mind was Tarrant....

I needed to go back.

The butterfly flies out my door quickly.

I bend down and run awkwardly, making strange noises. I hear my family frantically panicking down stairs. Thing is, I don't know who they are anymore.

I've completely lost memory of everything I had in this real world. Is this even where I live?

I continue following the butterfly, downstairs and outside. Still bent down, my hands to the side and long orange curly hair bouncing up and down my body.

It flies into the forest, past trees, through the leaves and dancing in the wind.

Out of the blue, it flies in a hole, right next to a tree.

I run up to it, placing both hands on the sides as I have when I had first fell to underland.

"I'm mad now. I don't know who I even was before. But I shouldn't worry, because all the best people are.."