Hooker

He said I looked like a hooker, and maybe I didn't look like his girl anymore

I stopped at the foot of the stairs, a smile painted onto my lipa. The dress was strapless, fell mid-thigh and was in his favorite colour - it was everything he liked in a dress. I was almost as excited to show him as I was for our date.

He had said we needed to go out and sort out our problems. So, he had decided to arrange a dinner date for us and I was over the moon. It was our first time spending time with each other in almost a month.

Sensing my presence, he glanced up at me. When his eyes fell on me they did a scanned of me from head to toe and I waited eagerly for his warm, comforting words.

"What are you wearing?" He asked voice tinted with disgust.

The smile fell off my face in an instant.

"It's a dress Alv, I bought it yesterday,"

"Tara, you look like a hooker,"

My mouth parted in shock. Hooker. Alvaro had said I looked like a hooker. His lips twisted into a frown and he looked away as if he couldn't stand the sight of me. I tried to swallow the lump that formed at my throat as I attempted to compose myself.

"Alvaro, did you just call me a Hooker?"

"I'm not going any where with you looking like that," He said.

"Then go on your own,"

He shrugged his shoulder and grabbed his coat. A few seconds later I heard the familiar sound of the front door slamming.

I sank down to sit on the stairs and held my head in my hands.

What was I doing?

But he had someone else who looked exactly how he wanted her to.

×××

Two more chapters to go. Thanks for reading