Tara, Mi Amor

Tara, mi amor he said, yet I wasn't his love. She was.

My eyes widen and my lips parted in utter shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't want to. It couldn't be real.

Alvaro Morata sat on our couch with his wondering hands and lips attached to another woman. He hadn't even notice my presence, but she did and she kept her lips attached to his.

"Oh my God," The shaky whisper left my lips before my brain registered it.

He turned to look at me with eyes wide and it made me so angry. How had I been so dense? Why hadn't I see the signs - the signs of a cheating lover. Subconsciously, I had noticed the signs, but maybe I just couldn't have bring myself to accept them.

My mind had began to piece together the reason behind his cold, distant and hostile behaviour in the last months. months.

"Tara, mi amor," he said as he stood up. He tried to step closer to me but I held my hand out and took a few steps back.

"No, don't come near me and don't amor me," I pinned him with a angry look, but I didn't raise my voice. "How long? Huh? How long have you been playing me - us - like this? Was it worth it?"

He hesitated and in that moment I decided I didn't want to know. I didn't want to deal with this.

I released a bitter laugh before turning and storming right back through the door. For once the person slamming doors was me.

But was two better than one?

××

One more chapter to go sigh I don't want it to end. But oh my God thank you guys so much for 104 votes and over 400 views

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it