Chapter 3 [Remember When We First Met..]

Auther's Note:

i know the first chapters are short but these are just introductions to the story i hope you guys like this anyway tell me iff you do <3 vote and comment as usual =] <3

===With Santana,Jade,Stefan & Caroline===

Caroline parked her car in the drive way once they reached Stefan and Jade's home..Santana was staring out the window lifeless like she was stone her cheeks had tear stains everyone noticed it but no one asked why..they all feared her temper would rise..Santana's a new werewolf she doesn't really know how to control herself anymore but yet again even when she wasn't a werewolf she never knew how to hold her anger in all her life she never had to keep in anger she walked around hating the world cursing everything that ever exsisted fighting with herself ..but all that changed when she meet Dani..Dani turned Santana around..she made her feel like she can do anything..Dani was the missing piece Santana was looking for..and when she found her she made her feel whole like nothing can break them apart..but sadly it didn't last...

Santana was day dreaming thinking about Dani and how they were she was too deep into her thoughts she didn't realise that they reached until everyone was out of the car..she got out and followed everyone to the door but stopped just a few steps away ...she looked down.."I can't.." Santana said in the most softest broken raspiest voice ever possible..it broke Caroline's heart to see her sister so broken and brused she wished she could do anything ..but she knew she wasn't really much help..she couldn't do anything ..she could barley protect herself..Caroline broke out of her thoughts and went to Santana she held her hand..

"San you can't just keep running away..." Caroline said in the most softest voice she could as she creased Santana's hand trying to comfort her..Santana looked up at her sister as her eyes started to water ..Santana really didn't care at this point if they saw her cry..she just couldn't do it ...she couldn't see the one person she loved the most in this world not love her back...it hurt her too much..

"Caroline i can't..." Santana said her red wattery eyes looking staright into Caroline's eyes...Jade saw the way Santana was slowly falling apart..she sighed and made her way to Caroline and Santana she looked at Santana ..

"San..somewhere inside Dani ..she still remembers you..she still loves you..your love is epic it's like..Romeo and Juliet..or ..Bonnie and Clide..-" she was cut of by Santana's bitter laugh

"all tragdies.." Santana said with a bitter smile across her face Jade rolled her eyes..

"that's not what i meant..what i meant was even with everything they've been through...they still loved each other..even when they died..their love never died.." Jade said..as Santana sighed..

"..let's go...." Santana said in defeat as everyone walked in before her..

Stefan walked in and saw Tori as she was about to go back up to Dani she stopped once she saw them she approached them with a soft smile.."hey..guys" she saw Santana walk in and her smile slowly fadded as she saw how broken she was..she tried to pull of a soft smile "hey San.."..Santana was about to answer but she was inturuptend but sounds of foots steps coming from the stairs ..

Santana's eyes landed on the blonde that stood on the last step of the stairs starring back at Santana..Dani's eyes shot wide open as she realised the girl that was staring at her was the girl that she saw kiss her in her vision 

"Dani..." Santana whispered as she broke the silence that was in the room..Dani walked towards her with confusion written all over her face..

"i know you...i just dont know how i know..." Dani said in low voice that was filled with confusion talking to herself ..Santana managed to hear her and her heart skipped a beat ..Dani still remembered a part of her..which meant she still had a chance to trigger her memory back..silence dawn over the place again as they stared at each other ..Caroline broke the silence as she let her hand out so Dani could shake it saying