Chapter 19 [Should Or Shouldn't Have]

===With Jade and Katleen===

She walked into Jade's room, she smiled once she had entered, it wasn't a normal smile, it was more of a curious smile, Jade's room was a light reddish-brownish kind of hazel colour, it had a guitar placed by her bed a couple of pictures hung around the walls and one of her favorite things a window seat, she was a little surprised by the atmosphere of the Jade's room considering that during the short period of time she ever saw Jade, she saw her with dark colours, nothing was ever brighter than violet or red.

"weren't expecting it were you.." Jade said chuckling as she walked beside the red-head who's eyes still examined the rest of the room.

"honestly, no" Katleen said chuckling as well, her curious smile grew to a beautiful friendly smile.

"yeah me neither, you see it was Tori who helped me make my room, i remember us bickering i was like "no way" and she was like "come on please", and i couldn't resist that little perfect smile slash smirk she dose and i..." Jade kept rambling on till her mind forgot the past and remembered the present, she still hadn't seen Tori..

"you two must be close then" Katleen said after a few seconds of silence..

"been" Jade said lifelessly starring blankly ahead for a second then turned to look at Katleen "we were close.." Jade said with such a low voice it almost felt like a whisper.

"oh..what happened..?" Katleen asked feeling sorry for Jade.

"it's just ...complicated" Jade said as she sat by her bed and picked up her guitar playing soft notes.

"i can handle complicated.." Katleen said as she sat next to Jade smiling softly as she looked into Jades eyes who smiled back softly out of politeness.

"i'd really rather not talk about it" Jade said as politely as possible.

"i get it, it's okay you don't have to tell me" Katleen said smiling, Jade returned the smile and begun to play random notes on her guitar. "what song can you play ?" Katleen said smiling trying to brighten the mood up.

"umm a bunch of stuff, do you know how to play ?" Jade asked Katleen smiling.

"no" Katleen sightly blushed as she shook her head.

"seriously?" Jade said in a surprising questioning tone.

"i'm serious, i've never even touched a guitar before." Katleen said with a chuckle to cover up her blush as it grew.

"okay no you are so going to learn how to play a guitar" Jade said and for the first time in what felt like forever her smile grew wide as she shifted closer to Katleen.

"what are you doing ?" Katleen asked with a smile.

"trust me okay i trust you do you trust me" Jade asked smiling.

"yeah" Katleen faked a smile, she felt really bad for getting Jade to trust her, the poor girl had no idea what she was getting herself into...

-----

===With Stefan and Caroline===

Caroline had fallen asleep from crying so much, she had fallen asleep on Stefan's chest, as quietly as he could, he gently moved Caroline of his chest and let her fall asleep on the couch, he put a blanket he found near by over her, and smiled once he saw her sleeping peacefully, he gently bent down on his knees and kissed her forehead softly then pushed back a strand of her and whispered.

"i love you, i just wish i could tell you..." he whispered and took a moment to stare at her peaceful figure, then got up and walked out of her  home to find Santana and have a little chat with her.