Chapter 12 [You Control Me More Than You Think..]

Author's Note:

i know it took me a while to post this i'm sorry i will try to post sooner but anyway i hope you enjoy this tell if you like where this story is going so far and thanks for being patient with me i'm also gonna try to post my last three chapters of MTAF soon so i hope you read that to anyway vote and comment as always <3 Love ya'll

===With Dani Stefan and Caroline===

Dani dropped the things that were in her hand once she was back to reality causing both Stefan and Caroline to stop what they were doing and focus on her ..she stood there holding her hand over her head as she slowly processed her vision she was struggling to stand still her body was getting weak..she needed to feed..but she also needed to get her mind in the right place first ...she blinked a couple of times just to make sure she wasn't in a vision ..Stefan walked up to her as he laid a hand on her shoulder..

"hey you okay ?" he asked her softly Dani nodded...and soon enough she felt the smell of blood linger through her nose as Caroline moved just an inch closer..her body started to tense up..she shut her eyes as she felt the vampire in her start to take control of her body ..she started to groan in pain once her fangs started to slowly grow Stefan took a couple of steps back pushing Caroline back closer to the door..

"you need to get out of here now !!" he yelled as Dani slowly started to transform ..Dani held on to her chest hard as the other hand grabbed on to her shirt she screamed of pain as her fangs grew bigger and her eyes were slowly turning red..Dani was trying so hard to resist the urge and jump on Caroline..Stefan pushed Caroline out the door 

"Go !! Now !" he yelled and just at that moment Dani lost all control and her vampire self took advantage as she rushed to get to Caroline but Stefan pushed Dani back against a wall hard he held her hard against the cracked wall ..Dani was trying so hard to get out of his grip but never could.."Dani stop !!" he yelled as Dani tried to get out of his grip but couldn't "Dani imagine the volume knob again come on ! your at 19 now !! turn it down..!!" ..

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Caroline ,Tori and Santana===

both Tori and Santana heard a loud bang which stung both their ears causing them to snap out of their conversation..soon their was a loud scream from Dani which only allowed Santana's ears to sting and her heart to burn ..Santana had forgotten all about Tori and Jade once she heard Dani scream and out of instinct ran to the staircase where she saw Caroline running down with a terrified look on her face once Caroline made it down the stair Santana asked the question that's been lingering her head for a while now..

"What the hell happened ?!" 

"it's Dani-" 

"What's wrong with Dani ?" Santana cut Caroline of and barley gave her time to answer she just ran up the stairs ignoring Tori and Caroline who were calling her ..all that mattered was Dani..that's all she cared about right now..once she made it up stairs she rushed to where she heard Dani's voice only to see that Stefan held a very red eyed Dani to the wall while Dani struggled trying to get out of his grip..she couldn't bare to see her like that...without giving a second thought to it she rushed in pushing Stefan of her..causing Stefan to fall to the floor..

"what the hell Santana ?!" Stefan yelled as he got up..

"don't touch her like that !!" Santana yelled out of anger she didn't like the way Stefan held Dani on the wall..

"Santana what do you want me to do let her jump Caroline !?" Stefan yelled back and soon enough the two were bekering at one another not noticing that Dani was losing it she grabbed on to her now aching head before she yelled out of pain everything in her telling her to kill someone now and the only closest person right now with fresh blood in their system was Santana...both Stefan and Santana turned their attention back on Dani who was now looking straight into Santana...for a minute there Santana was scared..and she never is scared...but Dani's red eyes they were terrifying...