Chapter 16 [Start Over]

Author's Note:

i guess i'm the writing mood today =P i know its short but whatever i decided to make things a slight bit quicker hope you enjoy it <3 =]

===With Stefan and Dani===

Dani and Stefan have tried about seven different things just to try to somehow control mind reading, Dani had two fingers on each side of her forehead, this was there eight try, Dani closed her eyes shut as she tried to send signals to her brain to stop the mind reading.

Stefan stood in front of her as he watched her carefully, he made sure his mind was occupied with something for her to read, he watched her as she squinted her eyes as if she was about to sneeze or something. She threw her hands down signalling that she has given up.

"Dani ?" Stefan question politely as he saw her sigh with her eyes close, she opened them and looked at him.

"it's no use i can still read you, i know your thinking about caroline" Dani said crossing her arms as she sighed, she sat back on the bed looking at her fingers, Stefan blushed slightly he didn't even know he was thinking about her, he shook the thought of and sat next to Dani.

"there has to be a way" he said trying to get Dani motivated again.

"which is ?" Dani said taking her eyes of her fingers and looking at him

"i don't know yet but we'll figure out something" he said giving her a slight smile, somehow his mind turned back to caroline when Dani looked back down at her fingers, he missed her it's been a while since they had a "moment" together.

"would you please block yourself when think about Caroline, no offense but you get perverted when you think of her" Dani said once they both feel into silence, Stefan blushed but before he could say anything, Dani snapped her fingers and her eyes widened "thats it!" she said as she looked at him.

"what's it ?" Stefan asked confused.

"blocking !" Dani practically shouted as she jumped from her place "maybe i can block my mind from you or anyone ! is it possible ?!" she asked anxious. 

"maybe i guess it could work" Stefan said as he stood up.

"okay, teach me how to block what am i suppose to do ?" she asked 

"nothing really just concentrate your mind on yourself and close your eyes, put her hands out in your head and start making a force field around you in your brain, then it would reflect to reality and you'd be basically walking with a shield around you" Stefan said.

"thats it thats all i have to do?" she asked, he chuckled sure it sounds easy but its not, he walked closer to her.

"close your eyes" he said smiling, Dani closed her eyes "now concentrate and think of yourself standing in the middle of no where", Dani took a deep breath and did what he told her to do, she cleared her mind and thought of nothing else she even shoved away Stefan's loud thoughts, she opened her eyes in her head and there she stood in the middle of no where, Stefan continued to tell her what to do.

"now put your arms out and start creating a force field" Dani put her hands up and started to make a shield at first it was just a purple light but then it started to make a circle around her like a shield.

"now open your eyes" Stefan said as he took a step back from her, Dani opened her eyes and stood still, he looked at her "well ?" he asked "can you hear my mind ?" he asked, she squinted her eyes at him in an attempt to read his mind again, but nothing came to her, her mind was blank, she smiled big, and Stefan smiled big as well once she shook her head.