Hypoglycemia (Niall)

Hello lovies!! This is a request for scChristensen :) hopefully you like it!! :) I knew absolutely nothing about hypoglycemia, but I did my research and hopefully this is accurate! As always, PLEASE vote, comment and request request request! it is greatly appreciated loves!!! Also, if you have requested, I haven't forgotten and I'm going to do them all. I do them in the order they're recieved!! Xx
Enjoy
*editing ignore typos :)*
Niall had not been himself lately, that's for sure. The lack of food and sleep had been taking a toll on all the boys, but particularly Niall. He had been feeling strange lately, and he didn't know what was going on. He didn't want to worry the boys, so he acted as if everything was fine. Although, he wasn't so sure it was.
****
Niall sat on his bed, fiddling around on his guitar, trying to write some new music. He found it extremely hard however, seeing as how his hands were trembling, he kept getting them stuck in the strings as he tried to play. He huffed in aggravation, and set his guitar on the bed, and leaned against the headboard, closing his eyes.
He sat there for about two minutes, befoe suddenly feeling extremely hungry. Niall slowly rose from his bed. When he stood, his vision was clouded by tiny black dots. He held on to the bed post to steady himself a bit as he overcame his slight dizzy spell. When his vision was clear again, he shook his head and carefully made his way to the kitchen.
Niall gathered the ingredients for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and fetched himself a glass of water. He struggled to open the peanut butter,
his hands were shaking immensely. It was actually quite scary... The jar slipped from his hands and he grunted, bending over to pick it up.
Eventually, he clumsily finished making the sandwich and tiredly sat down at the table ready to eat, but as he was about to take a bite, his stomach flipped nauseatingly.
"Really?!" He asked aloud, though no one was there to hear him. This was absolutely ridiculous. He threw the sandwich back down on his plate angrily, and stood -much too quickly. He swayed forward and back, his vision blurring. He blinked a few times, shaking his head as he tried to focus, his attempt however, was unsuccessful, and his vision only grew worse.
Knowing at this point he wouldn't be able to make it back to his bed, Niall got as comfortable as he could in the hard kitchen chair . He pulled his knees up close to his chest, folded his arms over the top of the like a pillow, and lay his head on top.

"Oi Nialler!!" Louis called barging through the front door, not bothering to knock. He was surprised when be received no answer, usually Niall would reply with some sarcastic comment about knocking before entering. Today though, Louis was greeted with silence. He rolled his eyes, the lazy lad was probably just sleeping. Louis let himself in, and jogged up the stairs.
He caught a glimpse of a figure sitting on a chair as he walked past the kitchen. It took him a second to process what he'd seen, and when he did, he took a few steps backwards to clarify what he'd seen.
Louis' eyes widen at the sight in front of him. Niall was curled up in a ball on a kitchen chair, drenched in sweat, and staring blankly at the wall.
" 'Ey Niall! You alright mate?" Louis raised an eyebrow.
Niall didn't answer. He didn't even seem to register that Louis was talking to him.
"Earth to Niall!" Louis waved a hand in front of the Irish boy's face, trying to make light of the situation. That was how he coped with fear, humor. If he acts as if everything is fine, it will be.
Niall was still unresponsive, so Louis shook his sweaty shoulder. Niall still didn't completely register what was going on, but he turned to face his older friend. He stared at him, a dazed look in his eyes. "I ehmahr frmmhahnnm." He mumbled.
Louis was terrified. What was going on with Niall? "What was that Ni? I couldn't understand you."
Niall continued muttering incoherent words, and Louis wasn't sure if the boy was trying to answer his question. He wasn't even sure Niall had heard him at all. Suddenly, the blond toppled out of his chair, shaking uncontrollably. Was he having a seizure?
Louis took off his jacket and lay it under Niall's head, unsure of what to do.
Panicked, he called 999. "999, what's your emergency?" A woman with a voice much too perky for her own good, answered.
"M-my name is Louis Tomlinson," he stuttered, fumbling over his words, "It's my f-friend Niall. He's having a seizure!" He exclaimed frantically.
"Okay sir, calm down-" The woman replied.
Louis cut her off mid-sentence. "CALM DOWN?! ONE OF MY BEST MATES IS HAVING A SEIZURE AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO-"
This time it was her turn to cut him off, "Please calm down sir. In order to get the information we need to be able to help, we need you calm."
Louis sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, "Alright."
"Thank you. Now I'm going to need the address, so we can send an ambulance."
Louis gave the woman Niall's address, and was about to hang up, but the woman had more to tell him.
"We have help on the way, but in the mean time, make sure your friend is on his side, if he's on his back he could choke on his own saliva. Watch him closely, but also give him some space."
"Okay. Thank you." Louis hit the end call button, and immediately turned Niall onto his side, before calling Liam.
"Li!!" He shouted when his bandmate answered the phone.
"Lou? You okay?" Liam chuckled a bit, knowing Louis was quite the prankster.
"It's Niall!" Louis continued, "He's having a seizure!"
By the tone of Louis' voice, Liam knew he wasn't joking around. "Crap. Really?"
Louis nodded, but felt stupid realizing Liam couldn't see him nod through the phone. "Yeah." He replied, "Paramedics are on the way. Could you call Harry and meet us at the hospital?"
"Of course!" Liam agreed. He was worried about their little Nialler.