Severe Back Pain (Harry) Part 2

Hello lovies! As I promised, here's part 2! Please remember to vote and comment!! Thanks!
Enjoy

Ever since their holiday in New Zealand a month ago, the boys had been very different toward Harry. Liam fussed over him constantly, and was always asking if he was in pain, and such. Louis was very protective of him. Making sure people gave him space. Louis also was the one to cuddle Harry when he was hurting or even just sad. Between the two eldest band members, Harry was under constant supervision.
While Louis and Liam watched Harry like hawks, Niall however, didn't know how to react. He felt awkward about the whole situation, and grew distant from one of his closest friends. It was hard for Niall to see Harry suffer, and he just didn't know how to handle it. He hated growing apart from one of his best mates, but he hated spending time with him because it broke his heart to see him in pain.

"Harry, you ready for the concert tonight?" Liam asked, sitting in the edge of Harry's bed, gently nudging him awake.
Harry rubbed his eyes and shrugged. His back was killing him this morning. He tried to hold back his tears.
"You're hurting aren't you?" Liam asked knowingly.
Harry reached out his arms for a hug, letting out a strangled whimper and nodded.
Liam embraced the crying boy tightly, "I'm so sorry Hazza." He cooed, rubbing Harry's sore back. 
"Eh. It is what it is." Harry whispered dejectedy into Liam's strong shoulder.
Liam smiled sadly, pulling himself away. "Come on, let's get you ready for the day."
Liam took Harry's hands, and gently pulled him up into a standing position. He was slightly hunched over. Liam frowned, "Harry that will make your back worse buddy. Can you stand up straight for me?" They went through this nearly every day, and nearly every day it shattered Liam's heart into pieces.
Harry shook his head. "I don't wanna..." he mumbled, terrified of the pain it might cause.
"I know... but it's important you keep your back straight." Liam stated. "Do you need Lou?"
Harry nodded a tiny bit, "Yes please." He whimpered. While Harry loved Liam, Louis was his best friend. They had a special bond, and to be honest Louis was genuinely more calming. He didn't fuss and worry as much as Liam did, and wasn't as forceful.
"Lou!!" Liam called, "Can you come here a second? Harry needs a bit of help!"
Louis who was sitting in the hotel living space watching footie with Niall, stood up quickly. "Coming!" He turned to Niall, giving him a look that said, you're not coming are you?
Niall shook his head, shame faced. Louis rolled his eyes, upset at Niall's behavior. "You need to grow up and think outside yourself." He hissed, as he walked toward Harry's small room.
Niall rested his head in his hands. He wasn't trying to be selfish. He just didn't know how to handle things. Why couldn't the boys see that?
Louis walked in to see Harry slightly bent over, Liam rubbing circles in his back as he cried.
"What's up lads?" Louis asked.
"Trying to straighten Harry's back again." Liam sighed.
Harry let out a pained moan.
"And it hurts huh Haz?"
Harry just whined in response, reaching for Louis.
Louis smiled softly, and embraced him in a soothing hug. "You ready to try and stand up straight?" He whispered into Harry's ear whilst rubbing his back.
"No..." Harry responded. "But I don't really have a choice... do I?"
Louis sighed, " 'Fraid not."
Harry sniffled, "Let's get it over with then."
Louis gently placed one hand on Harry's back, the other on his torso, so as to keep him steady. "Ready?" Louis looked at him.
Harry nodded.
Louis gently pressed Harry's on Harry's back and chest, and heard the joints crack as he did so.
Harry cried out in pain. "Shhh shh. It's okay Hazza. You're okay." Louis cooed, as he straightened Harry's back a bit more, much to Harry's dismay. He whimpered, but tried to stay strong. He knew this bad to be done.
"There we go! All straightened out!" Louis grinned, and pulled Harry into a side hug. "Now let's get some breakfast!"
Harry's nauseous tummy flipped at the idea of food. He was most definitely not hungry. The poor boy was still experiencing constant nausea, the pain in his back still really irritating his stomach. "I'm not really hungry today." Harry said casually.
Liam placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. "Look I know your tummy is upset, but you need food. We can't keep doing this everyday." Harry almost always put up a fight when it came to eating and today was no different.
Harry's lip wobbled as he looked from Liam to Louis, pleading with them. "Please. I don't want to eat. It hurts my belly." He cried.
"Harry you know the answer." Liam said sternly, "You need to eat or you will get malnourished."
Harry shrugged, "I'm probably not even going to be able to keep whatever you feed me down anyway." He protested.
"You don't know that Harry," Louis rubbed his back, "A little over half the time you manage to keep your food down."
Harry huffed, "Alright I'll eat. But I'm not going to like it..." He warned.
Louis and Liam sighed in unison. "We know." Louis said.
They headed out of the bedroom, Harry was slowly walking with one arm draped over Louis' shoulder the other over Liam's.
His back hurt more today than it ever had. The pain had been progressively getting worse as time went on.
Niall was at the small table eating a bowl of cocoa puffs when the boys walked in. He immediately stiffened up, avoiding eye contact with Harry.
"Morning Niall!" Harry chirped, trying to grab his attention.
"Morning." Niall mumbled looking down at his bowl, feeling  awkward.
"I thought it was Harry that said hello," Louis sneered, "Not your cereal."
Harry was staring at his feet, hurt as Niall grabbed his cereal and walked out of the room.
Tears fell from Harry's eyes. "I don't know why he hates me so much."
"He doesn't hate you H." Liam spoke calmly.
"He sure acts like he does." Harry whispered sadly. His hands flying to his back as a sudden sharp pain hit.
"Aw Haz let's get you a seat." Louis helped Harry into a kitchen chair.
Harry slowly lowered himself into the chair and held his tummy as it gurgled. The sounds of Harry's stomach reminded Liam that the lad still needed breakfast... even if he claimed he didn't.
Liam popped a couple of pieces of whole wheat bread into the toaster, and poured a glass of apple juice. When the toast popped, Liam lightly buttered it and handed the two slices, along with the juice to Harry.
"2 pieces?!" Harry was aggravated, "I can barely manage one!"
"Harry, I'm sorry but you're not getting enough nutrients. I need you to eat both pieces please." Liam instructed.
"I don't wanna." Harry's stomach lurched and he hiccuped.
Liam sighed, "Well there's only one other option."
"And what is it?" Louis asked curiously, he hadn't known there was something else to help with hunger.
"Ensure." Liam reached into the mini fridge and pulled out the nutrition drink. "It's a meal replacement."
Harry stared at it skeptically.
"It won't change the nausea, but it may be easier to handle than food."
Harry nodded gratefully, and sipped at the drink. "It's not half bad." He admitted happily. He managed to drink it all, and miraculously kept it down.
----------------
CONCERT TIME:
"I think I need to tell the fans today." Harry admitted solemnly as they sat backstage.
"Why the sudden decision?" Louis asked quietly.
"Look at me. It's obvious I'm in pain, and I don't want the fans worrying or making up rumors about me." Harry said, running a hand through his hair.
Louis nodded and they headed out on stage.
Halfway though the concert, the boys had some time to just talk to the audience.
Harry quietly cleared his throat and adjusted his microphone awkwardly, trying to buy himself a bit more time.
"Okay..." he breathed, "I'm sure a lot of you have noticed my stage energy and movements have been lacking." He sighed, "I have severe chronic back pain. It gets worse every day and I'm not going to get better." He stated with tears in his eyes.
The fans all "awwed" and cried feeling bad for him.

When the show was nearly over, Harry felt something hard hit his sore back. It caused the pain to flare up to the point that he collapsed.
Niall, suddenly forgetting all the awkwardness between the two, and feeling desperate to help ran to the boy.
He scooped Harry up in his arms."a shoe hit me." Harry chuckled, pretending to be fine, and being sure to laugh loud enough for the audience to hear.
Niall smiled, realizing this was still the same old Harry.
The boys all engulfed him in a giant group hug, causing the audience to erupt into cheers and sobs.
When they broke away Harry smiled at the audience, "I may not be able to dance as much, but don't you worry. I'm going to sing my heart out and maybe even come up with some more comedy acts."
"Harry your jokes suck." Louis laughed.
Harry shook his head, "Who likes my jokes?" He called to the audience.
There was an eruption of cheers.
Harry stuck his tongue out at Lou with a smirk and began singing.
---------
That night the boys all crowded into one hotel bed, comforting Harry. Despite appearing normal, the concert had physically killed him and emotionally drained him, but he pushed through for the fans.
Louis rubbed his back until he fell asleep, before he and the other lads drifted off themselves.

There's part 2 for ya! Hope you enjoyed it! Didn't quite know how to end it so I kinda just wrapped it up.
Anywho, I'd love if you all would be willing to check out my new fanfic, What Daddy Didn't Know. I just started it and need feedback xxx
Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote it means the world!!!!