A Burning Bellyache Part 2 (Harry)

Hello to all you beautiful people! I hope you are all having a wonderful day or night or whatever it is for you right now :) I had a few people say they wanted a part two of this, so I thought I'd do it while the story is fresh in my mind. :) please remember to vote and comment! It means SO much!!

*Warning: like part 1, this contains scenes of diarrhea. *

Enjoy

Louis fell asleep quickly, Harry cuddled up in his arms. Harry however, wasn't as lucky. He couldn't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard he tried. His belly was extremely bloated and sore. He rubbed it, trying to ease the pain, but failing miserably.
"Louiiiissss....." he whined loudly, poking his sleeping friend's face. "Wake upppp!!!"
Louis, being a fairly deep sleeper, didn't budge. And Harry groaned.
"Harry? What's up mate?" Liam asked quietly from the neighboring bed, propping himself up on his elbow and trying to get a better view of his younger friend.  
"I feel awful..." Harry moaned, clutching his swollen stomach, "My tummy is on fire."
"Aw Harry. Want some water? Might help the burning aches, it'd feel nice and cool in your belly."
"No." Harry replied shortly.
"How about a tummy rub?" Liam suggested, desperate to help his poorly friend.
"Nuh uh." Harry spat.
Liam sighed, "Heating pad? Hot water bottle? Medic-"
"I already took some meds." He said, "Lou gave them to me."
"Well how about..."
"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP LI?!" Harry exclaimed. "YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"
That woke Niall, and he sat up rubbing his tired eyes. "Would you two just try and keep it down? I'm trying to sleep..." he grumbled.
Liam gave him a look, before leaning towards him. "He's not feeling well, remember?" He whispered.
Niall immediately felt guilty for complaining. "Oh yeah. Sorry." He said quietly. "How are you feeling Haz?"
"Horrible." Harry replied.
"What can we do to help?" Liam asked, "Please let us do something.. I hate to see you ill."
"Well. I hate to hear you ramble. Just shut up, I don't need your help." Harry muttered.
Louis was still peacefully asleep, snoring like a lawnmower.
Liam was shocked and slightly hurt at Harry's words. "Why don't you want my help?"
Harry sighed loudly, "I. Just. Don't." He snapped, "Why is that concept so hard for you to grasp? Huh?! Just let me be!"
Liam leaned back into his pillows, defeated.
"It's alright Li. He didn't mean it.." Niall whispered, rubbing Liam's shoulder comfortingly.
"Oh I sure as heck meant it!" Harry exclaimed, raising his hand in the air, as if that would actually do something to help him prove his point.
Liam frowned and rolled over to face away from Harry and toward Niall, a sad expression etched across his sharp features.
"It's okay mate. Don't listen to him, yeah? He's just grumpy because he's ill." Niall explained.
Liam nodded, still very hurt and upset. He was 'daddy direction' and knew he had to stay strong and happy.... but on the inside he was very sensitive. All he had wanted to do was help.. and Harry yelled at him.

Harry, starting to feel more intense pain in his stomach, shoved Louis.
"Waaaake uuuuuppp!" He yelled in Louis' ear.
Louis' eyes flew open. "What the heck Haz?!? I was sleeping you idiot!" In his sleepy state, he had completely forgotten Harry was sick. Harry meanwhile, assumed the oldest lad just didn't care.
Tears welled up in Harry's eyes, all he had wanted was a little comfort from his best mate. Some cuddles. Maybe a tummy rub. "S-sorry." He whimpered, rolling over onto his side, turning away from Louis.
Harry farted, not being able to help his, his bowels sore and his tummy aching. Louis groaned, "That's disgusting Haz! Absolutely disgusting."
Harry cried quietly, still facing away from Louis.
Liam heard Harry sniffling and immediately felt bad for his younger bandmate. "Harry?" He asked quietly, "Are you alright?"
Harry sniffed. "Yes. Fine." He mumbled, annoyed that Liam just couldn't let him be.
"Do you want a tummy rub? Cuddles?" Liam asked, knowing that was usually what Harry liked when poorly.
Harry sighed. He did want a tummy rub and cuddles, but not from Liam. He wanted his best friend Louis' cuddles. Louis was like the older brother he'd never had. "No." He replied.
Liam sighed, giving up. "Fine then. Don't know why I even try with you." He huffed. Although he knew why he tried, he tried because he cared.
Having heard the  concern laced through Liam's voice, Louis suddenly remembered the events of the night...  the spicy curry.... Harry overeating... his diarrhea...
"Harry." Louis whispered.
No response.
"Harry?" He tried again.
Harry turned to face him, and in the dim moonlight, Louis could see that the lad's green eyes were glossed over, glistening with tears.
"Oh Hazza... I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I shouldn't have yelled at you. I forgot you were feeling so poorly."
Harry shrugged, not having the energy to say much.
"Are you alright?" Louis asked.
Harry shrugged again, before whispering, "Cuddles?"
Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "But you just said..."
Harry shook his head fervently, cutting Louis off. "I said I don't want Liam's cuddles." He explained."I want yours Lou." He whimpered pathetically.