Niall Tummy Bug

This is a request for Jazz1482 :) hope you like it love! I really enjoyed writing it! Please remember to vote and comment!! Ignore the random lady in the back. (Or pretend it's you experiencing the gift that is Niall Horan. Your choice ;) ) I didn't notice her when I picked this picture haha. Anyways...enjoy the story!!

Niall took a deep shaky breath, and stared disgustingly down at the mess he'd left in the toilet. He burped sickeningly, clutching his gut, and rested his head on the toilet seat. He didn't dare move, his stomach's contents were bouncing around in his stomach, trying restlessly to find their way out.
Niall sighed and pulled out his phone, dialing Liam. He didn't want to be alone.

Liam was awoken from his peaceful slumber, when he heard his phone ringing quietly. He groaned, who would be calling him at 3 am? He blindly reached for his phone. Niall.

"Hello?" He mumbled tiredly.
"Heyyyy Li." He was cut off by a hiccup, "I need you." Niall whimpered.
Was he intoxicated? "Are you drunk Nialler?"
"N-no." Niall cried, "I'm feeling really icky. I threw up." His voice was raw and hoarse.
"Oh Ni." Liam knew how much the Irish boy hated to be alone when he was sick, "I'll be right there." He hopped out of his bed quickly.
"H-urry." Was all the poor boy managed to say, before Liam heard awful retching sounds coming through the phone.
The boys were on tour and staying in a hotel, so luckily Niall was easy to reach. His room was just next door.
Liam pulled out the designated room key, (being 'daddy direction' he had a key to each of the boy's rooms) and scanned it quickly.
"Niall?" He called walking into the room.
He followed the revolting sounds, and of course, found Niall in the bathroom.
His heart broke at the sight that lay before him. Niall was whiter than a sheet, and shivering like crazy. His lips were pale and chapped, as bile poured from his mouth.
Liam immediately rushed to his side, and wrapped his arms around his middle, rubbing small circles on Niall's bare tummy.
"Shhh you're alright Nialler. Let it out. It's okay."
Niall, although he couldn't show it, was immensely grateful for Liam's presence, it calmed him.
Eventually Niall was just dry heaving, and Liam rubbed his back. "Calm down. It's okay. Shh. Shh." He spoke quietly.
Niall nodded and took deep breaths until the dry heaving finally stopped.
"Feeling any better Ni?" Liam asked softly.
Niall leaned into his chest, "N-no. I feel worse..." He groaned, holding his nauseated belly.
"Are you gonna throw up again?" Liam asked.
Niall shook his head against Liam's shoulder.
"Well let's get you to bed then. Come on buddy." Liam lifted the boy by his armpits and helped him stand. Liam slowly walked back to the bed, Niall's half limp body draped heavily against him as he tried to walk. Eventually, they reached Niall's bed.
Liam gently helped Niall into the soft mattress, and tucked him under the warm covers.
"Need anything Ni? Meds? Water?"
"Cuddles?" Niall whispered, reaching for Liam. All he wanted was comfort from his friend.
Liam smiled and slid into the bed beside him. Niall immediately curled up into Liam's side, crying quietly.
"Hey. Don't cry bud. It's okay. You're just fine."
Niall sniffled, "My stomach...."
"I know. I know." Liam rubbed his back, "Just try to sleep okay? We've got a concert tomorrow and you need rest."
"I don't want to do the concert." Niall gulped, his stomach rolling miserably.
Liam sighed, knowing management wouldn't take no for answer. "Just try and go to sleep okay? You might feel better."
Niall nodded softly and closed his tired eyes. He started to toss and turn, struggling to fall asleep.
"It's okay mate." Liam held him close, keeping his clammy body still.
Niall whimpered quietly and eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.

When Niall awoke, he was surprised to find himself in Liam's arms. He was even more surprised to see the trash can sitting abnormally close to the bed. His hands found their way to his stomach, which gurgled audibly, making him extremely nauseous. That's when it all came back to him.
As he lay there, rubbing his sick belly, he replayed the events of the previous night through his mind.
He clenched his teeth and snuggled up closer to Liam.
Liam slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Niall. "How are you feeling today?"
Niall burped nauseatingly into his fist, "Not well." He admitted.
"Aw you poor thing." Liam felt his forehead, "You don't seem to have a fever. Does anything else hurt?"
Niall squeezed his eyes shut as a cramp hit his stomach, "Just my belly." He whispered through his teeth.
"Aw. I'll give management a call yeah? See if they can give you a break tonight?"
Niall nodded weakly.
Liam pulled out his mobile and called management.
Niall tried to sleep, but Liam's call with management was heated... and loud, which was quite a surprise to Niall. Usually Liam was so calm and collected.
"What'd they say?" He rasped as Liam hit the end call button.
Liam sighed, ruffling Niall's hair under his hand, "It's not good news..."
Niall frowned, "I have to do the concert," he paused and gulped down a wave of nausea, "don't I?"
Liam nodded sadly, "Do you think you-" he doesn't finish his sentence as he saw Niall gagging into his hand. "Can you make a it to the toilet?" Liam asked, changing the subject abruptly.
Niall shook his head frantically, and hiccupped, fighting back the food in his belly that wanted to escape.
Liam held the bin up to his chin, and Niall heaved. Only he didn't puke. He instead, swallowed everything his body had tried to bring up. Making him feel sicker.
"You can't do that." Liam said, "You have to let it out. Swallowing your sick will only make you more nauseated."
Niall didn't want that, but he also really didn't want to get sick again. He gagged warningly.
"Let it out buddy." Liam cooed.
Niall this time, couldn't even hold it back if he'd wanted to. He projectile vomited into the trash can, his body shaking from the force.
When he finished, Niall wrapped his arms tightly around Liam's neck and sobbed into his shoulder.
Liam didn't question him, instead he just held him, rubbing soothing patterns on his sweaty back. "Go to sleep Niall. We still have several hours until the concert. You can rest."
"Okay..." Niall whispered, holding Liam tighter, as his stomach churned relentlessly, "But don't leave me."
"I won't. Promise." Liam held Niall close to his chest, rocking him back and forth, and praying, that somehow, he would feel better for the concert. Of course his hopes were all in vain...
--------------
"It's almost show time." Harry whispered to Niall, who was curled up asleep on the dressing room couch. Liam had filled him and Louis in on Niall's condition and for the whole afternoon, the two have been nothing but helpful.
Niall sat up and groaned, "Already?" He stomach rumbled loudly. "Mmmm..." he moaned, holding his middle tightly.
"Yeah. Sorry mate." Harry reached out his hand to help Niall stand, but Niall refused. Instead, he burped sickeningly and rested his head in his hands breathing deeply.
Harry gently placed his hand on Niall's back. "You feeling nauseous?" He asked softly.
Niall nodded, his face turning a pale green. He clamped a hand over his mouth, his eyes widened in panic. Worried that more than words would come out if he tried to speak, Niall desperately tugged at Harry's sleeve. Harry abruptly put his mic down and called out for Louis.
"LOU! WE NEED A BUCKET AND QUICK!!"
Louis made it to Harry and Niall in record time.
"Thanks." Was Niall's muffled reply, as he hunched over the garbage bin, sour saliva dripping from his lips. He hiccupped painfully, and up came some water and stomach acid, as that was all that was left in his poor tummy.
Harry pulled him close the moment he finished, "You just are not well are you?"
Niall swallowed a burp and shook his head, discouraged, struggling to keep his blue eyes open.
Louis, who stood by watching, decided to take things into his own hands. "I'll be back." He grumbled, dialing management.
Meanwhile, Harry consoled and comforted a hysterical Niall, who was sobbing pathetically into his chest.
"I can't do the concert Haz..." he bawled, his belly churning miserably, "I can't. I just can't."
"I know buddy. But you'll be alright okay? Liam is making special arrangements for you with stage crew right now."
Niall nodded slowly, and held Harry tighter, not wanting to let go. He found so much comfort and relief in his friends.
Suddenly Louis came running back into the room, a big smile on his face.
"VICTORY!" He exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air.
"W-what's going on?" Niall asked softly, lifting his head from Harry's chest briefly, so he could see Lou.
"I got the concert postponed!" He bragged.
Harry's eyes bugged out of his head, "How'd you do that Lou?"
Louis smirked, "I may have exaggerated our situation a bit...."
Harry shook his head, "You little-"
Louis raised his hands in defense, "Hey now. I did what I had to. Niall's health is what's most important right now and we are going to get him well." He spoke calm and confidently.
"Hear that Niall?" Harry cooed, looking down at the lad in his arms, who was half asleep, with his fingers wrapped tightly around his curls. "You don't have to do the concert!"
Niall smiled the faintest bit "Mmm." He responded nearly asleep.
Harry chuckled and slowly stood so as not to jostle Niall too much.
Niall noticed the sudden cold air beside him, replacing Harry's warmth. He frowned and teared up.
"Hazz!!!" He cried out.
Harry turned around and felt a pang of sadness in his heart at what he saw. Niall had tears falling freely from his eyes, his nose drippy, and his cheeks red.
"Yes Nialler?"
"Please come back... I want cuddles." He whispered weakly.
Harry cooed, "Of course Ni."
Niall grinned, "Lou and Li too??" He begged.
Harry sighed, but he couldn't say no to the poorly boy. "Louis! Liam!" He called.
Before he knew it, Niall was cuddled up with his three band mates all squished together on the small couch backstage.
"Go to sleep Niall," Louis instructed as Niall snuggled deeply into the crook of his neck.
Niall tiredly grunted in response, "Thank you." He whispered only half coherent.
The boys held him close, "Anything for our little snowflake."

There we go! Another one down! Hope you liked it! It's nearly 3 am, and I was struggling with inspiration lol
So I'm going to be TEMPORARILY closing requests. I currently have 15 and I need to catch up on them before I can focus on anything new. Please keep reading and be patient! I'll open requests again soon! Xxxx
Love you all! Thanks for reading :)