Perfect: part 4

You awoke to the aroma of bacon and eggs. You slowly sat up in confusion as to where you were. As you rubbed the sleep from your eyes your memories from last night came back to you. You smile and step out of bed. You were sweating it was so hot in the room. You looked around in his suitcase for shorts. You found a blue pair. After you went to the bathroom and got dressed, you threw up your hair and walked into the kitchen.

Misha was facing the opposite of you and standing over the stove. You sat down at the island behind him and watched him. He had no shirt on. You were so mesmerized by his magnificent back muscles that you almost didn’t heat him say good morning.

“G-good morning,” you stuttered. You didn’t know why but you were embarrassed, you had just slept in the same bed as your favorite actor, maybe that’s why. He turned around with two plates in his hands. They each had some eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast. He set a plate in front of you.

“I hope it’s good, I’m not exactly the best cook,” he laughed a little as he slid a fork across the counter towards you. You grabbed the fork and tried a piece of egg. They were delicious and fluffy.

“Mmmmm, they’re amazing,” you half moaned as you stuffed more into your mouth.

“I hope you know that you’re really cute,” Misha said quietly before he took a bite of bacon. You blushed and put your hand over your mouth as you chewed.

“Thank you,” you said as you grinned from ear to ear, “You’re pretty cute yourself.” He smiled as took another bite of bacon.

“I know,” he replied jokingly, “Would you like something to drink? I’ve got water, milk, I think I may have some orange juice.” You watched him as he opened the fridge; you saw a jug of OJ.

“I’ll take some orange juice please,” you politely told him as you finished up the food on your plate.

“Wow, you were hungry,” Misha laughed as he poured your drink. You smiled and giggled.

“I like your laugh, it’s almost cuter than you are,” he said as he walked around to you and set your drink down beside you. He leans down and kisses your cheek. Misha then sat down next to you. You felt his gaze on you as you chugged your OJ down. It was your favorite drink. Misha checked his watch.

“We have to get going if we want to get to the convention on time,” Misha whispered in your ear as he scratched your back a little, “I’m going to go get dressed real quick and then we can leave.” You nodded and he stood up and grabbed your head and kissed your forehead. As he walked away into the bedroom, you got up and changed into your jeans. He walked back into the room just as you were taking his sweatshirt off.

“Take it,” he said as he pulled the sweatshirt back onto you, “Give it back when my scent goes away.” He winked and walked towards the door. You grabbed your purse and phone before slipping your shoes on and walking out of the door with Misha. You two walk down the hall hand in hand to the elevator.

The elevator dinged and then stopped. The doors opened and you two walked out. You saw a stream of people and flashes in your face. Tons of people were talking to you and sticking microphones in your face. Misha let go of your hand and swings it over your shoulders protectively and leads you through the crowd. He pushes people out of the way as politely as possible. He opened the passenger side of his car and made sure you were inside before closing the door and running around the front of his car and into the driver seat. He looks at you with an apologetic gaze.

“I’m sorry, i-”

“It’s fine, I should have expected it,” you laughed. He smiled at you and laced his fingers with yours before backing out of the parking spot and out of the parking lot.