Perfect: Part 5

"Y/F/N? Right?" Misha walked up to her with open arms, "Hug?" She squeals and slam into him. He hugs her tight before pulling away. She looks like a little child in a candy store. Just then, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn and see Jensen holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"These, are for Misha's lady, and I do believe you are her," Jensen said in a really terrible British accent. He laughed slightly as you smiled and reached for the flowers.

"Thank you, they're beautiful my good sir," you laughed at your even more awful representation of a British accent. He laughed and pulled you in for a hug.

"It's so good to finally meet the girl who stole Misha's heart. He was talking about you all night before your date and all this morning," a deeper voice said behind you. You turn around and see Jared. Instantly, you run and give him a big hug.

"How are you doing?" Jensen asked as a few extras cam from behind him and had four chairs in their hands. You all took a seat in between Misha and Jensen.

"I'm doing really well, nervous that I am here, meeting all of you, but yeah," you awkwardly said as you fiddled with your phone case.

"Well, like Jared said, we are happy that you're here, nothing to be nervous about," Jensen said as he took out his phone to check the time, "Well, we're going to have steal your man for a few hours if that alright with you sweetheart." He winked and the guys all stood up. Misha took your hands as he stood and bent down and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be back soon," he whispered and walked on stage with J2. You turn and see Rob Benedict and Richard Speight Jr. standing around the food table. They see you looking amd quickly hurry over. They both shake you and your friend's hands.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you Y/N, we've heard all about you," Rob smiles awkwardly. Your friend start jabbering to him and Rich so you got up and decided to walk around to the side of the stage so you could watch Misha. His smile and laugh made you want to melt. This was was so sweet and kind.

"You seem perfect for him," I hear a voice behind me. I turn and see Danneel. She smiles and wraps one of her arms around your waist. You smile and nod.

"Thank you Danneel," your smile fades, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened between Misha and Vicky?" Danneel's face fell.

"I don't know if that's something Misha would like me telling you. You should ask him. Please understand, it's not really my place,b she said nervously.

"Of course, I understand," you say as you turn towards her.

"Want to go get some food with Gen and I? It'll be a few hours before they're done," she says as she walks with me towards the door. I nod.

"Can Y/F/N come? If she wants I mean, she's enjoying Rob's and Rich's company," you and Danneel laughed, so nodded and said she could come. She left to go grab her purse and Gen. You turned to go talk to Y/F/N about lunch. She agreed and you fir were on your way out to the nearest café.

Gen and Danneel got breakfast burritos, you got eggs and toast, and Y/F/N got waffles and bacon. Small talk was made but, come on, food is important. Danneel picked up the bill and you all head outside and into the car to go back to the convention.

When you arrive, Gen and Danneel lead you two towards where the stars hung out in a conference room for awhile before photos. Misha looked up and smiled at you as you walked into the room.

"Hey babe, have fun?" He hugs you as you sit down next to him. You nod and tell him what you girls did and how it went in general. He kisses your cheek and reenters the conversation everyone was having.