Chapter 4- Coconut

Chapter 4- Coconut

"Yeah, that's all of it." Wyatt says with a sigh and plops down on a chair in the little café that they have at the front of the school.

It took an hour to get around the whole school, although it did include Wyatt offering to do the dirty in the teachers lounge brcause 'we are teachers', apparently.

So there was that... And he is really hot so it was slightly tempting but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in the teachers room.

Would I still count as a teacher if I'm a student here too? Nah, I'm basically just the side hoe of education.

I got swagger.

Oh gosh, I used the word swagger. Kill me now.

"What would you like to order?" A boy asks, he looks pretty young, he probably even goes to the school.

Not only does this school have a café inside it, they also have waiters. Holy shit. The school fees must be insanely high.

"Just a coffee, two spoons of sugar please." Wyatt says.

I smile at the waiter, "Can I just get a glass of water, please?" I say.

"Sure." he says and winks at me then writes it on the notepad he is holding.

Damn, all the boys in this school are thirsty as fuck. How often do they see girls? Maybe he should have the water instead...

"Anything else?" The guy asks and Wyatt nods.

"Yeah, stop staring at Cee." Wyatt glares at the waiter and the guy blushes and then walks away.

"Cee?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know your name is Coral but Coral doesn't match your face. It just doesn't sound right with you."

"Oh and I look like a Cee?" I ask in amusement, raising my eyebrow.

"No, but I couldn't think of anything better." he states and chuckles. "Hmm, how about Cora, that's a pretty name. Actually, I'll call you Coco." he adds and grins at me.

My full name is actually Coraline, and although I do find that creepy ass movie quite entertaining, I hate the name itself.

"I'll just call you Why then. As in 'why' were you born?" I say and smirk at him then look up at the waiter who brought our drinks.

"Okay Coco, so tell me about yourself?" Wyatt asks and gives me a charming smile.

"Nothing to know," I shrug, "I'm just a potato with legs." I state and Wyatt laughs.

"You're a great conversationalist." he tells me. "Mmm, I actually really like the name Coco. It's like a coconut. You know, because I just want to eat you out." he says and smirks and I groan.

"That's disgusting." I state, cringing.

I mean, why would he make sex jokes, he doesn't even need to 'cause tons of girls would sleep with him anyway. Especially with a face and body like that...

"You'll get used to it. I'm sure you've already met Ashton by the sound of how you talked about him... Trust me, he is way worse then me." Wyatt says. The waiter brings the drinks and places it on the table and then walks away without a second glance.