Chapter 23- Holiday

Chapter 23- Holiday

"Will you come with me to South Africa?" Wyatt asks.

"Um... What?" I frown, looking up at him.

Wyatt's body is still placed in between my legs and it's surprisingly comfortable. He is so warm, and I could just lie with him forever.

"Well, it's almost the holidays and I'm going for a week to South Africa, and I was wondering if you'd come with me? You don't have to, but if you want to come then it will be paid for, you don't have to worry about a thing," he explains to me.

I hesitate for a moment, not sure if it's a good idea. I mean, Ash won't be there so there will be no point in me going because all I'm doing is trying to get Ash. Then on the other hand, it could make Wyatt trust me and the fact that I'm away with another boy will probably make Ash jealous anyway.

"I'd love to," I say and grin.

He smiles and leans down to kiss my nose, then he gets off me and lies beside me on the bed.

I quickly call my mom and let her know, so that she doesn't wonder why I'm home. I know she'll agree because she loves anything that's free.

*=*=*=*

Days pass, drowning me in homework and assignments, so much so that there was no time to have any other thoughts in my head.

The only thing I felt was tired. If sleeping for a few years was acceptable, that is what I would be doing.

It feels like I am falling down a dark hole because of the amount of work I have had to do. If I don't hand stuff in on time, it's an immediate zero. I swear teachers are trying to kill us.

Death by homework.

Hell no, I'd rather burn to death.

"Come on, Coco, we're here," Wyatt whispers in my ear.

I slowly open my eyes and look out the window of the plane. We have already landed and the plane is making it's way towards the terminals where we get off and get our bags.

"What if your parents hate me?" I ask. I know I shouldn't care. But I do always worry about what people think of me.

"It doesn't matter 'cause I love you," Wyatt grins at me and I smile as we make our way to the bags and then out of the airport.

"Welcome! Wow, you're gorgeous!" Wyatt's mom pulls me into a hug, as wwe arrive outside his house, and then she pulls Wyatt into a hug as well.

"Hello, my baby," she coos and smiles at Wyatt.

He smiles back at her and then she lets us walk in. The house isn't anything spectacular, it's a normal house. Some of the buildings I passed on the way here were insanely beautiful, and I can't wait to explore them with Wyatt.

"You can sleep in my old room if you want. I'll sleep on the couch," Wyatt says as he leads me up a set of wooden stairs.

Wyatt's mom interrupts us, "You can both sleep together. I wouldn't object, you know. As long as you aren't too loud." I turn to face her and she winks at me, making me laugh.

"Okay, okay! I'm leaving," she says when Wyatt glares at her, and she walks off.

Wyatt walks into a room and I follow behind him, looking around. It's a plain room with a king sized bed and white walls. There are three windows placed next to each other on the wall to the right of the room.

"Do you usually have random boxes on your bed?" I ask and look at the three boxes on the bed. They're stacked on top of each other and the middle one looks like it's a pizza box.

He chuckles. "They're for you. Go look," he tells me and gestures to the boxes.

I frown and walk to the bed, not sure if I should be expecting a prank. If pie ends up on my face, Wyatt will no longer be a boy. I will literally castrate him.

I pull open the first box and it's a corn on the cob. "I wanted this to be corny," he whispers and I smile, moving to the next box. I open the pizza box and a large pepperoni pizza is inside the box. "I wanted to be cheesy, too," he adds.

I laugh and open the last box, to find donuts. "Donut tell me what's next," I say and wink but then my laugh comes to a halt when I read the words written with icing on the doughnuts.

Will you be my girlfriend?

*=*=*=*

Guys, I'm so sorry! I know I haven't been updating a lot but I've been really busy with school, because there's a lot of work and it's important to me. I'll try to write for you guys, but it's not going to be as frequent.

I love you all to infinite and beyond <3

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG