Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Coral's POV

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Wyatt Hart and Coral Stewart in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and-"

I zone out of the priests speech, staring into the eyes of Wyatt. He is holding both my hands as we stand in front of our friends, new and old.

'I love you' Wyatt mouths to me and smiles. I smile back at him 'I love you too' I mouth back. I've never been more sure about anything in my life. My heart is racing as I stare up at Wyatt.

He is about to become my husband.

"-let them speak now or forever hold their peace." I look around the room where people sit, smiling at us. Nobody says a word.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I start internally screaming in excitement, not able to comprehend what just happened. I just got married. How is that even possible?

Wyatt leans forward and places his lips on mine. It feels so right. It's like we were meant for each other. He kisses me, and it feels exactly like every time we kiss: absolutely amazing. I know I will never get tired of kissing the beautiful boy in front of me.

We both pull away from the kiss, and then I turn around, taking the ring from a friend's daughter who is the flower girl as well, I turn back and slide the ring onto Wyatts finger.

I didn't even buy the ring.

Jason bought it and gave it to me. I wanted to buy it for Wyatt, I did. I also wanted to buy a wedding dress and everything but I am now standing here in a dress I would only wear to a Chinese rrestaurant. Yes, that's right. I'm getting married on the exact same day Wyatt proposed.

After I said yes to getting married, Wyatt said he wants to marry me right then. I laughed, but then I realized he was serious. He said he is going to take me to a yatch and everyone is already waiting for us.

What if I said no? That would have been so awkward.

So here I am, standing on a yatch with all my friend watching me as I get married. I'm just glad I didn't eat a messy dish. Imagine having food stains on your 'wedding dress'. That's something I would manage to do, so I wouldn't even be too surprised.

"This ring," he whispers low enough for only me to be able to hear. "This ring will represent our love. It will represent me, because I will always be here, by your side, no matter what."

I smile and stare down at the beautiful diamond ring. The second ring he has given to me today. Honestly, he is so extra.

"Ma'am, you're under arrest," Wyatt whispers in my ear and then he lifts me up into his arms. "You're coming with me."

People cheer as Wyatt carries me out of the room. He takes me to the only bedroom on the yatch and he places me down on the bed.

"Now, I know we just ate but all our guests are eating, so I don't think they'll realize the cake is missing," Wyatt says and then grins, looking at the giant chocolate cake that is standing in the room, just waiting to be eaten.

Wyatt cuts me a huge slice and then takes one for himself. He jumps onto the bed, next to me, and starts eating.

He smiles at me after a few seconds, and there is chocolate all over his teeth. I chuckle and lean forward, kissing some of the chocolate off his lips.

I'm so glad I never succeeded. I'm so glad I didn't manage kill myself. If I did, I would have never felt the happiness that I feel now. I would have never been able to be with someone who cares so much for me. If I had the chance to go back I wouldn't have tried. I would have fought for him more, because he did come back for me before he even knew what I was doing. If I could go back I would stop myself from even considering it because it would have not been worth it. Life is amazing, and I would not be able to sit on a bed with the love of my life and eat chocolate cake if I took my life.

That's why I became a doctor. To save people who are hurt, or to save people that tried to do what I did.

"I'm eating you next," Wyatt tells me. "Maybe I'll even let you lick some chocolate off me." He pulls off his shirt and wipes some of the chocolate icing just above where his pants are. "If you're a good girl for me."

*=*=*=*  

I want you guys to know that you guys are all worth something and you mean everything to someone. You can't deny it because each and every one of you mean everything to me and I am addicted to you guys. I love you all so much and nothing is worth even considering taking your life away. You are beautiful and amazing and I am so grateful to have you here with me.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG