Suicide

Hi, guys...

I want to be all happy and shit but I can't right now because I need to talk about something really serious and something so many people consider.

I was recently going through my comments and I just saw so many people telling my character to kill herself or people saying they would kill themselves if they were in her situation.

I don't know if was a joke or something but it's not okay and I realize that a lot of people actually feel and think this way

I planned to have this book and my book 'Hating The Player' have a bigger message than my other books and I just want to use this book to help anyone who has / is or even might think about suicide.

It's a scary thing to consider, and sometimes when you're depressed it feels like everything is so out of place. It feel like you don't belong anywhere or you're not going to achieve something but you do belong somewhere and you will achieve anything you want if you try hard enough.

I mean I'm publishing a book and that's damn insane considering I couldn't spell clothes and had no clue how to write when I started. You just have to keep trying.

If you think you don't belong somewhere then you're wrong because, if anything, I can say you belong right here. You belong on Wattpad, with me and all the amazing readers of this book. You will always belong here and nobody can tell you otherwise. If you think you're alone, you're not. There are thousands of amazing, funny and kind people just on Wattpad alone that would be more than happy to be your friend. You don't have to listen to the people that are trying to bring you down because - as someone once said - they're below you for a reason, sweetheart ;)

I can't list every number for a suicide help center because it varies depending on where you're from, but if you ever do think about it or are thinking about it then please just Google the one for your country and call it. These people won't judge you and they will help you as much as they can. Nothing is worth taking your own life, because you are so strong and so beautiful and it doesn't matter where you are, who you are or where you came from - your life matters, especially to me. So please just call if you are having suicidal thoughts. Or please remember this if you ever do have thoughts about it in the future.

I'm hoping to use the fact that I was lucky enough to have so many kind readers, and I want to tell every one of you that your insanely amazing and you all have it in you to be what you want to be. You wanna be Beyoncé? THEN FUCKING BE BEYONCÉ. CALL YOURSELF BEYONCÉ AND SEE WHO'S GONNA STOP YOU. NO-FUCKING-BODY because they can't. They can't stop you from slaying, no matter how hard they try.

Or better yet, just be yourself, because that's the best thing that you could be. Even if you may not think so right now, you have so much left to do.

Now I just want everyone to send an in-line comment out here. It doesn't have to be someone in particular, but I want you guys to read the messages in the comments and send one and know that you are all special. Send a positive message to someone who is unhappy and might read your comment in the future:

(heh, I hope that made sense)

Just know that you guys are everything to me. You've helped me in so many ways and I try my best to make you laugh and not be sad but everyone has their days. I hope that not only have I made you laugh before, I also hope that I have saved someone by using the words that I was lucky enough to be able to share with so many people.

I love you.