Chapter 36- House

Chapter 36- House

"Okay, we're here," Wyatt whispers. Wyatt told me he wanted to take me somewhere, and so I went with him. I was more curious then anything else, and I had to know what he wanted to show me.

I open my eyes, and I am standing on a street. There is a house right I'm front of me. "Okay this is a house...?" Why would he take me to a house? A bit of a strange place to bring a girl. Maybe he wants to get laid. "You brought me to a house?" I ask. It's a pretty house, sure, but I don't see the point.

"I brought you to your house," he says and then pulls a key out of his pocket. He hands the key to me and I frown, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Y-you bought me a house?" I ask. "Why would you do that?"

"Jason told me his mom said that you're not going to be tutoring or going to the school anymore, and you don't have anywhere to go. This isn't how I plan to get you to forgive me, but it's a start..." he explains.

I look up at him in shock, and then I look down at the keys in my hand. "I can't take it, Wyatt. It's amazing, but I can't let you buy me a house," I say.

"I already bought it. If you don't want it, throw the keys in the trash and let the house stay empty," he says and shrugs. "It's already fully paid for, so do whatever you want."

I stare down at the key in silence. Wyatt stays next to me, knowing he has to drive me back to the school because I don't have a car. I really don't know what I am going to do. At least of I have a house, it's a start.

"Are you sure...?" I ask. "You're giving me a house." I walk towards the house and slide the key into the lock, then I push the door open.

"Coco, it's not a huge house. It wasn't expensive, I just used extra shit I had from my allowance. It's really fine," he explains and I look around the house.

It is a fully furnished house, and absolutely amazing. I walk around, finding three bedrooms, as well as connecting bathrooms, a kitchen, a lounge, a study and a garden with a pool at the back.

"Wyatt," I whisper. "It's perfect. Thank you." I smile and walk into one of the bedrooms. It has three big windows, a king sized bed, a desk as a walk-in closet. This is incredible.

"I have this, too. It's stupid, but... Yeah," he hands me a plain brown book and I immediately open it, too curious to wait until later.

Your smile.

Two words written on the page in Wyatt's handwriting. I frown, slightly confused, and then turn to the next page.

Your hair.

Then the next page.

The way you talk in your sleep.

"What is this? I talk in my sleep? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

Wyatt laughs. "It's a book. On each page is a thing I love about you."

I stare down at the book, smiling. That is the sweetest and most adorable thing ever. I flip through a few of the pages, and tears start to make my eyes glossy.

"You really love me?" I ask. I mean, he said he does and he wrote a book about the thing he loves about me, but I still can't believe it.

"I do. I love you," he says. I look up at him and he is smiling at me, his cute dimples showing.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry I used you. I really really love you," I say. Wyatt steps closer to me and pulls his body against mine, still smiling.

"I'm sorry, too. I never meant the things I said. I really really love you too, beautiful," he says and leans down, placing his lips against mine.

He pulls away from me, keeping his hands on my waist. "Add 'the way you taste' to the book," he says and laughs.

"Will you be my girlfriend again? I'll take you out tonight, after we get your stuff from the school."

His girlfriend... "Wait, what about that girl you were dating. Oh my god," I ask, stepping away.

"I broke up with her months ago, before you even..." Wyatt trails off, pursing his lips.

I bite my lip, not sure what to say. I really want to be his girlfriend again. He is the only guy I really care about, and his kisses still feel so good. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Fuck, I love you," he says and places his lips on mine, kissing me.

"And um, Wyatt," I whisper and I feel myself blush. "Can you maybe... Stay in the house with me? Just as roommates, not anything serious. I just don't want to stay alone and since you bought the house..." I obviously hate being alone, but being alone in a house. Those creepy sounds will make me go insane.

Wyatt chuckles and nods. "Yeah, I'll stay here with you if you want." I smile. "And um, where do you want to go for dinner?" he adds.

"Can we get McDonald's? I've been wanting a Oreo McFlurry for so long."

"Sure, whatever you want. Now let's go get your stuff, and then shove food in our mouths until we can't move." He throws his arm over my shoulder and we walk out, and go back to the school.

If I am going to be okay, I am going to need Wyatt at my side. I don't care what happens. I do love him and I don't want to live without him. He makes me happier, and right now he's the only thing that can make me happy.

Maybe it will be okay this time.

*=*=*=*

GUYS. THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG