2.For Christ's sake Chris!

I hear my phone buzzing and I immediately know who it is, Chris, of course, my best buddy who somehow would have got to know about me going to party with Shay.

Ugh. I Roll my eyes thinking about the lecture coming my way. I'm not in a mood of a lecture, I leave my phone buzzing and again turn towards my wardrobe looking for something decent to wear for the party.

Unlike the other girls of my age, I don't have any Interest in Fashion, Makeup, Styling and blah blah. It's the reason why Chris calls me a tomboy.

After rummaging my wardrobe in search of a proper clothing, I finally settle on a black knee length dress. Why black? Because I love black clothes. Styling my hair in a high pony, I apply Kohl and there I am ready to go with my heels on.
As I was about to leave when I see Chris sitting on my bed messing with my pillows and staring at me deliberately from head to toe.

Well next time I must remember not to keep the extra key under the door mat. I Sigh.

"What the hell Cera? Why are you looking like a girl?" He asks smirking.

"For Christ's sake Chris Not today! I have to go to the party with Shay!" I almost shout at him.
He gives his usual half grin.

"Whatever Cera I'm telling you I personally don't like this guy..what's his name? Yes..Shay."

"You're just jealous that I got a date and you are still single" I blurt out. And my words do the exact opposite effect that I was expecting. He gives me a horrified expression. But I was expecting him to be amused and fighting for the fact that he 'chooses to stay single'.

"Wait, what do you mean you got a date?"

"Well.. Its not hidden he likes me.. And maybe even I have started to like him.." I see his smile getting vanished and a serious expression overtook it's place.

"Cera? Are you out of your mind? I mean how much do you even know about him?"

"Well he is smart, handsome, and don't you see that he is totally in love me! What more could I ask for?"

"Its not about that dumbo, he joined our school this year.. Lives alone in that apartment,no one knows anything about his parents? Don't you think you are taking things faster than it is supposed to be..?"

For a minute I stare at his face to find a glint of joke but hell he is dead serious.

"He is a decent guy Chris.. Relax.. Don't behave like my mother. I can't tolerate two mothers at a same time, seriously!"

"Do as you wish my job was to warn you.."
Before he finishes his statement the door bell rings.
I give Chris a full smile and rush towards door. And guess who it might be? Shay of course, in White T-shirt blue jeans and a black jacket. He looks absolutely perfect, mesmerizing. And to think this guy loves me.. Damn!

He Holds my hand and we together move towards the car.

"Hang on!" I reply urgently, I forgot Chris is at my home! I tell Shay to wait and practically run to my room upstairs and find Chris going through my Diary, well he will rot in hell.

"Chris! That is not for you to read!" I say while snatching the diary out of his hands, and while literally pushing him out of my room. Once out I give him 'what was that' look.

"Oh that..? Well I thought, one can always ask diary what it's master is after. Oh hell it rhymes." He chuckles.

"Poor joke boy, now Shay is waiting for me and I need to leave for party, are you coming?"

"No babe, I'm quite busy today" he gives a Sphinx like smile and walks towards the door.

I see him talking something to Shay and then waving towards me, I wave him back.
By then he mouths 'he is idiot' and I glare at him which he ignores and goes away.