4.Oh Crap! Nightmare!

"Hey Cery! Come fast,out! else I would have to pick you up and drag you to salon"

Oh Aisha.. I can never match the level of enthusiasm she contains in herself. The very reason why she is my friend.

"Coming darlin" I reply while locking my home and as my parents are out on vacation so I don't have any curfew for few more days and I guess I'm gonna enjoy late today.

Let's have some girl time!

I'm sitting on the chair in the salon and Aisha is standing behind me and leaning on my chair while separating the bangs she says

" Hmm.. Cery I think fringe cut suits you. I knew it. I'm sure Shay wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you throughout your holidays."

"I couldn't agree anymore with you darling.
Thank you for suggesting me this cut." I say looking pleased with what I see in the mirror. I think Shay is gonna like this change. I look different and to my surprise I look beautiful with these layered hairs and front bangs.

Hmm Aisha has good taste.

"Aisha why don't we go somewhere and enjoy our day?
What about going for shopping?"

I am so pleased with my haircut that right now I can do anything for Aisha even if I have to go for awful shopping!

Aisha looks a bit surprised and taken aback,

"What the..? Are you serious? You? You are talking about going for shopping? Cera? Are you sick or wait a minute you again fell down from stairs?"she looks amused and tries to feign innocence which she miserably fails and we both together break Into full hysteric laugh.

"Come on! Don't be a spoiler let's shop!"

We reach to the mall and after going through lots n lots of stores we finally settle down at the food court sipping our drinks.

"Well shopping with Chris is fun. I'm missing him"

It isn't me saying this... Its Aisha!
I choke on my drink at this, I don't remember Chris joining me for Shopping ever.., even he hates shopping like me!

"Chris? Joined you for shopping?" I don't know how my face might be looking but for sure my expression tells her how much surprised I am with this. She looks hesitant for a while then starts speaking..

"Actually Cera.. Well.. I don't think we can hide this fact anymore from you.. But..."

I cut her in mid sentence,
"What do you mean with 'we'?" While emphasising on we.

"Cera..we both are dating, I liked him from the start but never had the guts to admit it In front of you and from past few days he has been dropping obvious hints that he like me too so two days back I went and directly proposed him as I was very impatient. And he accepted. Well for now That's the exact summary of the situation." She sighs and looks at my face which is now, pale, my eyes bulging out and my mouth opened and I stare at her totally stunned.

"What did you do?" I ask stupidly gawking at her.

My both best friends are dating each other? I don't know how should I be feeling on this?

"I proposed him" she replies in her usual calmness.

There. She said it.
I can never get enough of this girl.
She is totally unpredictable. Well the minute you think that you understand her, she comes out with something very different making you doubt on your capabilities of judging.

"Woah! That is quite a news." I reply in want of a better word. Sipping up all what is left of my drink in a single gulp and stand up awkwardly.

My phone buzzes and of course who else could it be but Shay.. Its been a month after our relationship but still I skip a beat watching his name flashing on my phone's screen. I look adoringly at the caller pic which is of me and Shay on beach, Shay looking at my face and me blushing and looking away at something distant then it strikes me that I have to pick up the call.

Stupid me.

"Hey love, where are you?"

Oh his sweet sweet voice.

"At the Mall, you?"

"Shopping? I thought you hate shopping."

Oh he remembers every fine detail I tell him, I smile goofily at the phone.

"Yes I do. I'm with Aisha. Enjoying some girl time."

"Oh cool, even me and Jay are out, well you girls wait there.We are coming in 5minutes. Kay?"

What? Jay? Spoiler! Nope!

"Okay.. Come fast"

He hangs up.

Its then when I realise that Aisha is staring at me deliberately and then starts laughing, this reminds me of Chris. She must have learned this from him.
Bastard that he is.

"Hey? Don't you have such impact while talking to Chris?"

She tries to control her laugh and speaks something which is totally inaudible!

"Okay..leave that, Shay's coming here with 'Jay'" I roll my eyes at the mention of Jay.
I still don't like that guy. Anyway.

__________________________________________

Shay stands at the doorway of the food court staring me, his eyes fixed to my face.
But not in the way I expected. To my surprise he looks impatient. And totally ireful.

I don't get it. If he dislikes the haircut its okay but why does he looks like he is about to change in an animal any second and eat every bit of me mercilessly?

He tries to contain his temper and comes closure with Jay on his side.

It takes every ounce of my willpower to smile at him.

He comes and rests his arm at small of my back. And greets Aisha with a smile that don't reach up to his eyes.
He is upset, and angry, and I'm not getting a single bit of the current situation.

Aisha smiles back at him.
We settle down on the seats at the food court and start with animated conversations.

"You know Shay, Aisha and Chris are dating each other" I say softly testing his mood.

"Oh really? Finally that guy can keep his paws away from you!" He replies rather too loud for my liking. And for the second time on the same day I'm stunned at his sudden outbreak.

Aisha glares at him and I keep my hand on her thigh to stop her from reacting, Shay looks a bit taken already. She then glares at me and holds back her temper.

But looks like Shay isn't going to stop today.

"Always back of what belongs to me.
You think I don't notice Cera? That bastard"

"Enough!" Aisha slaps the table and stands.
Everyone around us stops eating and start looking at us with interest.

Yeah yeah we are presenting quite a show go grab your popcorns. I roll my eyes.

"Shay? What the hell are you saying?" I snap.

"What?" Shay feigns innocence as if he don't know what he is doing.
This catches Jay's mind too who now comes closure to Shay and whispers something which is definitely below 20heartz because no one out of us is able to hear him. Dog that he is.

At this Aisha gets visibly irritated and in a swift glance grabs her wallet and stomps out of the court.

I hate Shay talking rude about Chris. And definitely can't forgive him for hurting my only girlfriend .But then I love Him. Oh I don't really know what to do..! Damn Anger building inside me.

This is worst than any of my freaking nightmare.