6. A Day Well Spend?

I gasp as I stay there numb, excitement gushing through my veins when he leads me towards a bike that he rented for today.

"Well I have an another idea actually.. We'll go for a ride and explore some places on the outskirt? I know you always have been an adventure person, So what say?he winks at me.

Yeah! He knows me very well. No Doubt.

He passes me the helmet puts on his own and we climb on the bike.
I wrap my arm around him and with a loud roar the bike comes to life and we are off for our road trip.

I clutch Shay as we begin speeding up. My hair streams behind me like a banner.
This high speed is dangerous but is also a adrenaline rush which makes me squeal in excitement.

I am fascinated as the serene view flashes by me.

We reach towards the fast lane and he begins speeding up further dodging the little traffic.
Suddenly a car lurches in the fast lane and he slams break throwing me on him. His muscle tenses beneath me.

Freaking inertia.

"Idiot" he curses under his breath.
"Are you okay?" He asks looking back from his shoulder.

I don't know why but I felt something wrong here in this situation. From the moment we left home I have a constant feeling like someone is following us. Is it? Or am I just being paranoid?

He coughs,pulling me out of my reverie making me know that I took longer than usual time to reply.

"I'm fine, I just don't want a speeding ticket, can we go slow?" I smile at him.

He shakes his head at me and takes a turn and then we were out of the fast lane towards the woods.

"We are almost there, look around love" and he gives me that mesmerising smile of his which is reserved for me.

The view was breathtaking around, we were passing through a little old bridge made of wood with stream of water flowing under it, the sound of water rushing bought peace. The sky was clear and the soft rays of sun kissed us as we made our way between the woods.
The smell of wildflowers and cool breeze filled my nostril. The silence spread around the forest was broken only by the roar of the engine.
It gets even more beautiful when we hear chirping of birds all around us. It looks like heaven. A perfect situation for me.

Nature. I love getting surrounded by nature.

When the forest started to get less dense there was an opening where light was cascading around the woodland bringing life and beauty to trees and us. Now I can faintly hear that rushing of water.

"That was a beautiful trip!" I chirp

He nods at me while parking the bike. The view here is stunning. So we decided to stop. There was a bench, to be exact an old bench at a corner.

I stroll arm in arm with Shay as we walk through the narrow stone passage towards the opening. Well more to my surprise this beautiful place was not crowded and so I felt so comfortable tucked under his arms.

"You like this place?"he questions looking hopefully at me.

"Shay..this is..just..magnificent, so beautiful! Like is an understatement! I hell love it!" I chuckle looking at surroundings trying to store it all inside my mind for ever.
And presence of Shay, here with me,made this experience even more precious to me.
This was just perfect for me.

"Come let's sit" he points at the bench in the corner. As we stroll towards the bench.

"You know the moment I saw this place, I thought of bringing you here. I know you love staying close to nature"he says looking straight in my eyes.