3.Aisha on a mission to rescue.

"How can you Cera? Don't tell me you were so mesmerized with that guy that you lost hold on yourself." Chris yells frustrated throwing his hands in the air.

"Just cut the crap Chris, I know you don't like Shay. And I didn't ask your consent for my relationship. Okay? I don't want any more discussion on this topic." I yell back glaring at him while I cross my arms against my chest.
Hearing this he stops and stares and then suddenly cools down. He smiles and turns away from me.
Now this is irritating. He is my best friend Isn't he supposed to be supporting me?

"Cera, I am not judging you and your freaking relationship. It's just the thing that it's not been even a single day after you came in relationship and we are already fighting." He replies sullenly and suddenly I feel so guilty for talking to him that way. My anger cools down. He is right. I must consider his judgements too.

"Chris... I'm sorry.."

"Don't Cera don't. You know you don't have to apologise." He gives me a half hearted smile and leaves me alone in my bedroom.

Suddenly the door opens a bit as he pokes his head inside in the room.

"By the way, Cera you were looking very beautiful today any guy who might have seen you would have proposed you.
But.." He shakes his head as if resenting any thought.
And says,"Lucky guy. Good night Cera. Please take care of yourself"

Before I could reply him he shuts the door and leaves. I don't know what really hurt him today?
Me getting in a relationship? Or getting in a relationship with a guy Chris doesn't approve of or for talking rudely to him? Well none of the situations are new for us.

I leave the thought hanging as I get a text of Shay.

SHAY: Hey love, Already missing you. :)
ME: Aww.. Is it? Me too. ;)

SHAY:  Well, I wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow?

ME: Yup. I'm free.

SHAY: Cool! I was planning for spending some time with you.

ME: Sure. x

SHAY: Cool. See you then. x

I walk towards washroom dreamily, thinking about, it would be our first date. Suddenly the thought strikes me! Damn it! Tomorrow is Chris's football finals. I never missed Any of his game as he thinks I'm his lucky charm.

Oh how can I forget it. Now if I tell Shay I can't come with him tomorrow my breakup chances will increase. I just can't do that. He will think Chris means more to me and I cannot ditch my first date!

Damn can a girl find solace in this brutal world? Why god why? You aren't playing it fair god. You aren't playing it fair.

___________________________________________2 WEEKS LATER.

I walk around the corridor towards my class and sit on the same bench as I usually sit on, few min later Chris enters the classroom coming towards me, I quickly shift giving him space to sit. He comes closer and totally ignores me and sits at the farthest bench possible.

Okay now I have to face his sullen mood too.

It all started when I couldn't manage time between my first date and his final match. Which he lost. And blamed me for it. And stared at me as if I was solely responsible for all the worlds negatives. Well screw him.
I have a lecture to attend.

After class he passes right after me and leaves without even greeting. Heck, he never did this before.. Oh damn.. Chris.. I think I am in much trouble this time. Well I know he must have gone to gym.
Chris is 5'8 with grey eyes and abs to die for. He is my protector. For many of the times whenever I was in trouble he rescued me. I remember once when a guys was ogling at me and he couldn't contain his temper, he broke his nose in one hit. Oh happy memories.

"Hey love, are you okay?"

This is someone I needed after my bad morning with Chris.

"Hey Shay, yup okay just thinking of Chris"

Shay pinches the bridge of his nose and his expression totally explains that even he is not so fond of Chris. I don't know what it is between these two.

"He will be okay Cera don't think much of him" the way he replies is like rudeness personified.

Cera? Okay when he is happy he calls me 'love' and when he is angry or not- so-pleased with me I become 'Cera'. Not so cool.

I roll my eyes at him and grab his hand dragging him out of school. I don't want to end up fighting with him too. Okay yes I had fight with Chris and I Love Shay but that doesn't mean I can allow anyone rather than me to say anything against Chris. I just can't tolerate it.

It was weekend and we had a week holiday after it. Which I planned to spend with Shay.
Still I have heard nothing from Chris and that is worrying me,we never had a fight ever before. He is right, after me in relationship, the distance between Chris and me keeps on growing.
Oh Chris. I miss him.

Oh i need a break! Well right now I need to concentrate on my holidays.
Right then, I see my reflection in the mirror oh no! Look at these hair? messed up. Oh my dear hair can you ever behave? I guess I should be going out for a haircut. And maybe in mean time I can manage to get Chris back.
I call Aisha and she picks it in the first ring.

"Yes baby! Wassup?" She replies in her usual enthusiastic tone.

"Aisha, I'm in a serious need of a haircut and a girl company. Looks like I'll go insane with these two guys!

"Haha I totally get that, get ready baby I'll kidnap you at 4 and would demand a high ransom from Shay"

"Yeah sure kidnap me, but I'm not so happy with the ransom part just take me away from these guys!"

"Aww sweetheart looks like you are really in trouble. Well no problem. Ms. Aisha is on a mission to rescue. See you, bye."

"Bye! Come fast."