5.Story of a Bitch.

"Why Shay? Would you like to justify what you did there? And What was that ex girlfriend thing Jay was talking about?" We are at my home in my room and Shay is standing opposite to me.

Shay hesitates at the mention of his ex girlfriend.
After Aisha left Jay told me that Shay's reaction is due to his awful past with his ex girlfriend.
After which Shay got restless and practically dragged me towards his car and that's how we ended up here.

He stares at the wall turning his back towards me completely immobile and then starts speaking..

"Her name was Fiona, she was my neighbour. I really loved her with all my heart but there was something which always held her in doubt and then one day,
Jay called me and told me to meet him at the beach. I was bit wondering as Jay sounded worried and maybe somewhere inside I knew why.
The moment we reached there we saw Fiona hugging and enjoying very intimately with her best friend. That was a sight close to coronary for me. I always doubted on that best friend of her.
The very next day she ditched me and told me I am no good for her and left." He then turns and looks at me, pain visible in his eyes. He is still affected by what happened then with him.

"I'm sorry I should have told you before about my ex but I never had the strength to re imagine those times. I was coward.
And I guess that explains you, why I've never been comfortable with Chris.. Listen love, I trust you, I do.
The way I react now is something reflex due to my past. But for you I will try. I will try to behave nice with Chris. Trust me..." And I suddenly slap my hand against his lips and make him stop.

"I'm sorry Shay.. I.."looking for a better word.. "thought you were jealous and so this all.. I'm sorry let's just forget it all."

"And that bitch just forget her." I say arrogantly at which he suddenly flinches and gets impatient he looks hurt again as if he is trying to contain his temper. He hurriedly crosses the room and leaves Closing the door with a loud thud.

I said something wrong? I just called her bitch. Which is well deserved.

Suddenly the thought strikes me, oh my! He said he really loved her. And now this reaction... He still loves her?
No no no Cera don't go that way.

But its better she left.
Bitch.

Fiona eh? Nice name.
Bitch that she is.

Maybe talking about all this got Shay worried but its late now I think I should leave Shay alone for now.

I quickly text him a sorry msg which he ignores, I know.
Shaking my head I move towards bed, I don't think sleep will come to me after listening the story of the bitch.
Gah!

I cover myself with duvet and hold it as if it is the life raft.
I miss Chris. Oh how am I going to do the things again right between us!
Why God why? You never play fair.

___________________________________________

The bright sunshine coming from the open window falls directly on my eyes, I groan in frustration and clutch my duvet tighter hiding my head under it. From somewhere distant I can smell a very familiar scent. My favourite smell.

Crap! I jolt awake and sit upright on my bed. I relax when I see its just Shay.

Shay is leaning near the door and staring at me, I have no idea how he came here.
Oh yes! I still keep the damn key under that mat. Shit!

He smiles at me. And at this moment he looks divine. All ruffled hair with black ripped jeans and a white shirt to add on to his beautiful profile. How can someone look so beautiful? God is very unfair.

"Good morning love" he says softly and too lovingly.

"Good morning" I smile at him, at which he comes forward scoots me in his arm. I stop breathing.
His smell. Wow.