A normal day

"So...you are the third born of the Stirling siblings?"

"Yo."

"Uhm.....okay....so I don't have anything in particular, so tell me about the others."

"Where should I start?"

"After your training, the one where Ms. Azzara was resurrected."

"Which one?"

"There's more?!"

I started laughing as she almost fell out of her seat, watching her frantically run through her pages.

"Nah, I'm sorry, it was only one time. I guess we just had fun, we played around on the island. Nothing big."

"I don't mind. Tell me."

"Well, there was a really cool time where I was with Dusten, Auria and....uh....Auria's cousin."

"You mean Valentina?"

"Yeah, I guess someone would've told you about...."

"Your crush?"

I winced as she said it so bluntly.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry and it's fine, it happens to the best of us. You're not obligated to keep it all in."

"Real men don't cry."

She looked a little disgusted by what I said but quickly shrugged it off.

"It was a sunny day, Taylar was still in a coma and Liam just got out of the infirmary. I decided to ask Sarah if we could go out and play rugby down on the beach."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course. After the surprise fight and the training and....Taylar...we can definitely allow you all to have a break."
"Thanks, Sarah."
"No problem, just go get dressed and tell the others. I'll send some people down to set up an area for you guys."

We all dressed in summer clothing, most of us just changing into swimwear. We were escorted by a summer dressed Sarah, wearing a tropical skirt, a singlet and a large sunhat with a pair of sandals decorated with flowers.

"Nice to see you out of a lab coat."

"It's good to be out of one, I miss having relaxing days. I was so happy when you came and asked me. To be out of the labs and on the beach is a beautiful change of scenery."

"Yeah. As great as the common room is, it doesn't beat sand, sunlight and the seaside breeze."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's nice to see you guys having such a friendly relationship with Selina and Sarah and, of course, Madam Taneira."

"There was more than just Selina and Sarah after a while but you can't beat the originals. I loved them, they were family. All of us were just one, big, dysfunctional, super-powered family."

"That sounds lovely, you make it sound like it's just a part of you."

"It was.....anyway when we got down to the beach we had fun. While Liam was getting help dressed with Sarah and Caio. Kani, Auria, and Fraser picked their own spot and started to sunbathe. Krystal, trying her best not to melt in this heat, sat in the sun with Flint while Violet, Valentina, and Adriana. Jade, Dusten and I started playing rugby."