Tokyo Trip

"So Caio, I'm aware of the abilities you possess but you have to up your arsenal at some point, who was the next zodiac and how did you find their item?"

"What were you told?"

"What you, Jade and Krystal all heard from Aquarius the night Taylar died."

"Right. So you were told that Selina and Sarah scanned the mirror right?"

"Yes."

"The reason they scanned the mirror was so they can get a sense of its energy readings then we could get a narrow idea of where it is. It would then be up to me to actually find the item since I'm basically a metal detector to those things."

"I do have a quick question, what ever happened to the colonel that you saw when you guys were sneaking around Eclipse?"

"He's still around, he runs the whole facility. Eclipse has a lot more going on than just us."

"Such as?"

"I...oh...we never.....I don't really know, to be honest."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just...I don't know, we must've been so absorbed by our area of Eclipse that we really didn't explore too much."

"Thanks....back to the story."

"Yes, I traveled to Japan along with Kani...and Fraser."

"Tell me everything."

"Selina and Sarah came into the common room..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So kids, we have an announcement."

We all stopped what we were doing and sat on the couches that Selina and Sarah were standing in front of.

"Another Zodiac item, which Caio needs, has been detected in Japan."

Everyone's eyes lit up.

"But...we can only send Caio and one other."

Everyone then slumped deeper into their seats.

"We can't have all of you go, the shopping mall trip was dangerous enough. We only need two to go to not draw any attention from Arcadian's in hiding in the area so we are leaving it up to you thirteen to decide who's going."

"There's fourteen of us." yelled Taylar, not realizing what Sarah meant.

"We do not believe Caio should have a say as he is a determinant on every trip."

Everyone started yelling at each other, explaining how they should be the ones to go. Most had the intention of going for a holiday but only some had an interest in finding the zodiac item.

"Makes sense to me."

I spoke up amongst all the yelling causing everyone to stop.

"Come speak to me when you decide the victor. I'll be getting ready in my room."

With that, I left the common room and entered my room. I packed some stuff in my backpack just for an overnight trip at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was it determined?"

"I'll tell you what Liam told me. After I left the room they kept on fighting. It apparently took them so long to find a way to decide but, luckily, Selina pulled through."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?!"

We all calmed down and looked toward Selina and she was pissed.