Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

And the Meek Shall Swim

I have to say, I'm blown away by the massive support and love shown for this book.  It's not one I expected to write but it is one I came to be very attached to.

Receiving such comments as 'beautiful,' 'savage' and being told it's made people cry... well, what can I say.

Except yes, the final chapter showed me there's still a story to tell.

I have other writing projects in the works, including Red Queen, Mortal Sin and more which I hope you'll enjoy, but Aren is back.  I've already written the notes for the start of the story, currently titled And the Meek Shall Swim (unless you can come up with something similar but better?) which means the sequel is itching to be written.

I'll keep you informed, of course, but I hope this makes you as happy as your support has made me.

In the meantime, as Dory would say, "just keep swimming!"

UPDATE:

From this point on, I'll be posting the sequel, And the Meek Shall Swim.  To make sure you're not waiting toooooo long between projects, I'm posting chapters as I write them, though this will mean you'll get parts of chapters rather than each in its entirety.

As such, you'll see them titled 1: Loss - New Beginnings, , etc.  The 1: or 2: refers to the actual chapter whilst the rest relates purely to the part you are reading.

I hope that makes sense.  I could wait until the chapters are written, but I'm working on so many different stories at once, I wanted to reward your fantastic support by given you them faster than you'd normally get them!