Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

And the Award Goes To

This is just a quick note, and request, if that's ok.  Both And the Meek Shall Walk and Red Queen are entered into the Fairytale Community's Retelling Awards.  There's just a couple of days left to vote but, if you've enjoyed my stories, I'd appreciate a vote, if you don't mind.

You can be sure I'm still writing Red Queen and also working on And the Meek Shall Swim - there's just a couple of urgent writing projects I need to work on first (which are almost done) and you'll see them here very soon!

So, if you would like to see And the Meek Shall Walk or Red Queen winning an award, drop by this link to cast your vote!  Read the instructions and vote in the comments on that page.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pBJJDHKspx

In fact, I'm happy to run a competition myself for this!  Would you like a character in And the Meek Shall Swim named after you?  Drop a vote for either story and leave a comment here to say you have and all names will go into a draw to have the character named after you - you can even choose whether to be good or evil... and human or merfolk!

Does that sound good?  I hope so!  Either way, I have to thank you again for your breathtaking support for my story!