Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Water Surprise!

So, I'm a writer. I think we've established that fact, don't you? I write books, just like this one you're reading right now.

I love doing this. I can completely lose myself for hours when I'm creating a story. I also love seeing my books on my bookcase. I have a particular shelf that has various copies of Sin, with each of the three covers it's had, along with Puddlebrain, Snow and others.

And now, as you'll see in the video, I can add one more to the shelf...!

I'm very excited by this. The book looks and feels great and I may well have to read it all over again! It's part dedicated to the divine alessandra  for her enthusiasm and for believing in the fact that I could actually write this! And for one of the more unusual conversations of my life - and trust me, I've actually told my older daughter to stop hypnotising her much younger sister!

icon lock

Show your support for Shaun Allan, and continue reading this story

by Shaun Allan
@ShaunAllan
Princess Aren is determined to make the human who killed her mother...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 49 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @ShaunAllan.