│снартєг 4 ❤

│ωєlсомє то наωаіі ! 

Ciara

“Welcome to Hawaii!” The guy in the front desk exclaimed. We just arrived to Hawaii. I was extremely tired. But, I am excited to be here. It’s really beautiful here. We just arrived in the hotel we’re gonna be staying in. Now, we’re checking in.

“Thank you” We replied.

They guy smiled and gave us our card to our room. Chresanto and Stacy were still outside. So, they guy gave me the card and I went in our hotel room. I put my 2 suitcases down and plop down on the soft bed. I closed my eyes.

The door opened and I hear Chresanto and Stacy’s voices. Ughh, I wanted at least a 5 minutes peace. I open my eyes as they came to my view. “Um, if you wanna go to sleep, sleep on the pull up couch,” Stacy said, looking at me in disgust. “The bed is for Chres and me”

I sigh before rolling my eyes. I got up and grab a pillow. I was about to lay on the couch when Chresanto grab my arm. “You don’t have to, I’ll-”

“It’s whatever,” I said, lowly. I haven’t been talking to anybody lately. I’m so stressed out about what Tyrone did and said to me. When I’m stressed out, I feel weak. I don’t feel as strong and confident as I did before. It’s the fact that I’m still in love with him that hurts me the most.

I lie down on the couch and pulled the blanket over me. I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

Stacy

I roll my eyes when she finally fell asleep. I don’t like her at all. I feel like she’s gonna try and do something to take Chresanto back and away from me. I’m really in love with him.

“Ray just texted me and said that they’re at the beach outside” Chres said, looking down at his phone. Then, he looked at me. “You wanna go?”

“I’ll go if you go,” I shrugged.

“I’m going,” He said, taking his shirt off.

I walk behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He lift his left arm and wrapped it around me. I looked at him. “Do you love me?”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Of course. Why would you even ask that?”

I unwrapped my arms around him and stood in front of him. “Because she’s here,” I said, pointing at Ciara. “Promise me, you won’t fall for her again

He leaned down and kissed me. “I promise that I won’t”

I smile. “Good,”

I put on my bikini and we walked outside and in to the elevator to go downstairs. I really hope he keeps his promise.

Ciara

We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing

'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space

Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the light's turning down, they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky

'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

I stopped singing when I didn’t know the rest of the lyrics. I just woke up from my 2 hour sleep. I felt like singing. So, I just took out my laptop and sang to one of my favorite songs. Burn by Ellie Goulding. 

Someone clapped behind me. “Impressive,” Stacy. I rolled my eyes before pausing the song. I turned around and looked at her. She was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. She smirked.

I ran my hand through my messy curly hair. “What do you want?”

“Chres wanted me to check on you,”

“Well, I’m fine” I said.

“And he also said that you can join us at the beach if you want”

“Okay,” I said, looking down at my nails.

She took a seat in front of me. “I’m gonna need you to stay as far away from him as possible. I swear if you try anything-”

“I won’t,” I said quietly. “Now, will you leave me alone?”

“Gladly,” She said, before leaving the room.

My phone started ringing. When I saw that it was Tyrone, my heart skipped a beat. He really changed. He’s not the same person I fell in love with a year ago. He scares me now. Every time I say something “wrong”, he just hit me.

“Hello,” I said, when I answered the phone.

“Why did it took you so long to answer?”

“I-I was sleeping. S-sorry” I lied.

“What you doing?”

I just said I was sleeping. “I just woke up”

“How was your plane ride?”

I really don’t feel like talking to him right now. I did a fake yawn. “It was alright,”

“Are you sleepy again?” He ask.

“Well, you practically woke me up from my sleep”

“You better not be thinking about doing anything stupid with anybody”

I roll my eyes.The fuck do I look like? Didn’t he hear what I said the other day? “I’m not,”

“’Cause you know what I’ll do,”

I felt my eyes water when he said that. It really broke my heart. “Okay,” I said quietly.

“Well, I’m gonna go”

He hung up the phone. He didn’t even let me say bye. The tears fell out of my eyes. I sigh before sliding my phone in my back pocket. I got up and walk out the room.

“What took you so long?” Melody asked when they saw me.

I shrugged slightly. “I was talking to Tyrone” They were eating dinner. I’m not really hungry.

“Are you gonna eat? You can order whatever you want” Ray said.

I shook my head. “I’m not hungry,” I said, lowly.

He furrowed his eyebrows. “You haven’t been eating lately. You need to eat”

I got up from the white chair I was sitting in and whip some hair away from my face. It was kind of windy out here. “I’m just gonna go for a walk” I started walking down the beach. I felt a presence next to me. Chres was walking with me. “I would like to walk alone, please”

He took a sip from his Pepsi. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Why do you think something’s wrong with me?” I took a quick glance at him.

“It’s not only me,” He said. “Its all of us. We feel like you don’t wanna be here”

“I do want to be here,” I said, looking at the clear water. “You guys just don’t understand…”

“Don’t understand, what?”

“Oh my gosh!” I raised my voice. “Can you guys leave me alone?! Just act like I don’t exist, please. Just let me get myself together”

He stared at me for a while before shrugging. “Okay. If that’s what you want”

“Please,”

He nodded before walking off somewhere. I really feel bad saying those things to him when we’re on vacation. But, I need some times for myself. I need to get myself together. Mostly, I need to figure out what am I gonna do with Tyrone. Thinking about him is heartbreaking.

I sat on the ground and play with the sand. “Sorry, I can’t do that”

“Chres, I-”

“Guess again,” The voice said. I turned around and saw Sean. Sean??

“What are you doing here?”

He sat on the ground next to me. “You didn’t want me here?”

“I thought you weren’t coming,”

“I just had a paper to turn in”

“Oh,” I said, nodding. “Um, if you didn’t hear from Chresanto, I said I want you guys to act like I don’t exist and just leave me alone until I can get myself together”

“I heard,” He said, looking at me. “Like I said, I can’t do that”

I face palmed myself. “Why?”

“I love you too much,” He nudged me. “I can’t seem to stay away from you”

I blushed slightly and looked at him. “Can you at least try?”

“Nope,” He shook his head.

“When I snap at you for the dumbest reason, please, don’t get mad” I said. “I’ve been in a pretty bad and quiet mood lately”

He shrugged. “I can deal with that,”

“I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier,” I told Chres when we all went back to our room. “I didn’t mean to come at you like that. I just wanted to be alone”

He wrapped his towel around his neck. He just got out of the shower. I took a shower before him and now Stacy’s taking a shower. Right now, I was laying down on my “bed”. “I understand,”  

Stacy came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. She lay in the bed next to Chresanto. She grab her phone and Type Of Way by Rich Homie Quan started playing. The worst thing is that she started singing too. It’s like 11 o’clock.

I looked at her like she was crazy. “Imma need you to turn that off” I said.

“Nigga, Am I supposed to listen to you?” She said, with much attitude.

“It’s really bothering me and I’m trying to go to sleep.” I said. “Just, turn it off”

“You can’t tell me what-”

Chresanto groaned. “Stacy, turn that shit off!”

“Oh, so, now you’re taking her side?”

“Yeah, since we’re trynna go to sleep”

“I didn’t tell her to come room with us. Everyone roomed with their boyfriend and girlfriend and we got to room with her. I just wanted us to be alone. I didn’t want her here. Does she have to be everywhere we are? I just want us to be alone” Stacy said.

Damn. She didn’t have to hurt my feelings like that. I sigh before getting up with my pillow and my blanket. “Well, I guess I’ll leave so you two can be alone” I said, walking towards the door.

“Ciara, you-”

“Goodnight,” I said, quietly, cutting Chres off. I walk out the door. Now, where am I gonna go? For some reasons, Sean came in my mind. I grab my phone and called him.

“Hello?” He said, when he answered. He sounds like he was asleep. I think I just woke him up. “Who’s this?”

“It’s Ciara,” I said. “What’s your room number?”

“…Why?” He’s talking to me while he’s still sleeping.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow”

“Room 218”

“Thanks,” I said, before hanging up. I look around and found his room. I knock on the door. The door opened and Sean walked right back to his bed. I lay on the pull up couch and fell asleep.

“She said that?” Sean asked me. We woke up 3 hours ago. I was standing by his bed in the hotel room. I just told him why I had to sleep in his room last night.

I frowned and looked down. “What she said really hurts my feelings,”

He pulled me towards him and embraced me. He kissed my hair. “Don’t worry about her”

I felt tears rolling down my eyes. “I feel like everyone just wants hurt me. That’s one of the reasons why I always wanna kill myself. I just-”

He cut me off by kissing me. He pulled me closer by my waist. I grab the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. His hand traveled down to my butt and he squeezed it. We kissed for another minute. He pulled away and smirked. “I thought you had a boyfriend,”

My sadness quickly went away. I smirked. “Well, he doesn’t need to know about this”

“Who said I wasn’t gonna tell him?” He whispered in my ear.

“You wouldn’t,” I, now, whispered in his ear.

“Try me.” He said, grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I need to change my password.

My eyes grew wide. “Okay, okay! You would!” I grab my phone out of his hand.

He laughed. “Why’d kiss me back? I expected you to push me away or something”

I smirked. “Don’t worry about it,” He tickled me and I chortled. I fell back on the bed and laughed harder as he continued to tickle me. “Sean, Stop!”

He stopped and looked at me. “Now, tell me”

I shrugged. “I guess, I just missed kissing you”

“So, you wouldn’t mind if I do it again?” He smirked.

“Yes,” I giggled.

“Only if I cared,” He said before smashing his lips against mine. I kissed him back. I pulled away when my phone vibrated.

“Are you okay? She didn’t mean what she said last night” –Chresanto

“Yeah, I’m fine. She did mean what she said and she’s totally right. It would be better you two were alone just like the rest.” –Ciara

I actually like it when you’re in the room. I mean, I don’t see a problem with that” -Chresanto

“Thanks (: Where are you guys?” -Ciara

“We’re in this dance studio. I can text you the address if you wanna come” -Chresanto

“Yeah,” -Ciara

He texted the address and Sean drove me there. We did have some difficulties to get there. What do we know about Hawaii?

We walked inside and they were dancing. Minutes later, Sean joined in. They were dancing to Used 2 by 2 Chainz.

“Ayeee,” Melody said, when Dani started twerking. I couldn’t help but laugh. I was just sitting on the floor watching Chres and Sean having a conversation.

I looked down at the bracelet around my wrist. I slowly took it off. My wrist was bruised. I quickly put the bracelet back on when Brittany sat next to me. “You’re not gonna dance?”

“I can’t really dance,” I said.

“Well, I can’t dance. Come on, let’s go have fun” She pulled me up.

We dance, we sang, we goofed around. Today was a great day. I know I told them to ignore me. But, I guess they can’t do that neither. But, I couldn’t image myself with them acting like I don’t exist. I guess, I just have to let them be here for me.

Later on that night, we went back to the hotel. I’m sleeping in Sean’s room again. I really don’t wanna deal with Stacy’s ass tonight. I lay down next to Sean after putting in a bun. I was gonna sleep in the pull up couch. But, Sean didn’t want me to.

I lay my head on his chest. “Are you sure you don’t mind me staying in here?”

“Nahh,” He shook his head. He looked at me and smirked. “I thought you wanted us to ignore you?”

“I was just in a bad mood. I didn’t wanna be near anybody”

“I was near you,” He said. “You didn’t do anything”

I chuckled. “It’s not like you were gonna leave me alone anyways”

“You’re too beautiful,” He smiled. “I can’t leave you alone”

I buried my face in his chest. “You’re making me blush”

“That’s what I was going for,” He whispered in my ear.

“Whatever,” I looked at him and pecked his lips. “Goodnight”

“What the hell was that?” He ask.

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What?”

“I want a real kiss,”

I giggled. “I’m sorry, maybe, next-”

He kissed me passionately. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. “Goodnight,” 

Imma try to update at least 2 chapters every Saturdays. But, vote and comment. (: