│cнαртег 11 ❤

│juѕт мє апd уоu 

Ciara

"Why don't you like me?" Justice asked me. She had a plate of pasta in her hand. The smell was taunting me. I'm not sure how long I can control myself. She smirked when she noticed. She bend down, closer to my face. "Answer me,"

I laughed sarcastically. "Dumb question, don't you think?"

She chuckled and stood up. "I guess somebody's not getting food."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Fuck It." I've been here for 2 days, I survived.

"No cursing, young lady" She smirked, walking back and forth in front of me.

"Nigga, I'm older than you" I scoffed.

She look down at her phone before showing it to me.

"Let me talk to her," -Tyrone

She walk out and a few minutes later, Tyrone walked in. I lean my head back against the wall and let out a long sigh. He chuckled. "Well, somebody don't wanna see me"

"Why would I wanna see you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"How about you cut the attitude," He said, before leaning down and pressing his lips into my ear. "We all know it's not gonna end up well"

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Well, I actually wanted to know if you have any questions you would want to ask" He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"Tons." I retorted.

"Then, shoot" He said, before leaning forward. "I'm all ears." He whispered.

"How did you two know each other?" I was very curious.

"She's my sister's best friend." He answered. "Next question."

"Why am I here? Trapped in this room?" I asked.

He stood up and smirked. "That, I'm not answering"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "But, you just said-"

He walk towards the door. "I say a lot of things I don't mean" 

I struggled to get up from the floor and cocked my head to the side. "Did you mean it?" I asked and he stopped walking to look at me. "Did you mean it when you said you love me?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, I meant everything I said to you"

His face suddenly soften. I approached him. "Then, why you're doing this to me? You said, you'll never hurt me." I said. "You meant that right?" I asked as he look off to the side and nodded. "Then, why am I here?"

"Because I love you," He said, caressing my cheek.

I place my hand over his. "If you love me, I wouldn't be here"

"I'll let you out if you get back together with me,"

I look down; hard decision. I put on a fake smile. I'm sure he thought it was sincere. I'm a professional at fake smiling. "We never broke up,"

He gave me a sweet smile and leaned to kiss me. He kissed me hungrily. I didn't wanna kiss him but I didn't have a choice. I grab the back of his neck while kissing him. He pulled me closer.

I pulled away. "Boyfriend?"

He smirked. "Girlfriend,"

Worst mistake of my life. 

-

"Brittany, let's go!" I yelled. I was downstairs waiting for her. I came here yesterday. I wasn't surprised when they started interrogating me. I just simply told them not to worry about it. I promised Brittany I'll take her to the park so she can meet her friends there.