│снартєг 13 ❤

│dгеам соме тгuе 

Ciara

"Why the fuck you calling me so damn early in the morning?" I snapped when I answered the phone. Stacy have been calling me all morning. It's only 8:15. I wasn't planning on waking up so damn early. Thanks, Stacy.

"Goodmorning to you too" She said.

I hate when people wake me up from my sleep. It irritates and annoys me. When I'm annoyed, I'm very rude and stubborn. "What do you want?!"

"No need to be yelling," She chuckled. "Is Chresanto with you?"

I look at Chresanto who was still sleeping on my bed. I did a small smile at how cute he looked. It became a frown when I remember who I was talking to. "He's sleeping"

"Can I talk to him?" She ask.

I furrowed my eyebrows, ready to yell at her. "What part of he's sleeping don't you get!" I quickly look at Chresanto, making sure I didn't wake him by my sudden yell. I wasn't surprised when I saw him squinting his eyes at me.

She sighed. "Alright. Tell him to call me"

I roll my eyes and hung up. I laid back down on my stomach and look at Chres. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up"

He slightly nodded. "Who was that?"

"Stacy, "I replied.

He chuckled. "She's never gonna stop, is she?"

I shook my head and sat up. Might as well wake up. "She told me to tell you to call her"

"She knows well that's not gonna happen" He said as he got up after me.

My phone ringed again. I angrily grabbed it off my nightstand and picked it up without looking at the ID caller. "Stop fucking calling me, Stacy!"

"Whoa, last time I checked, my name was Sean" He said as he chuckled.

Sean. I haven't talked to him in so long. "I'm soo sorry. I thought you were Stacy"

Once again, he chuckled. "Why would you think that?"

"She's been blowing up my phone since last night"

"Why?"

"Chresanto's with me and she's trying to get back together with him"

"I see you don't talk to me no mo'" He said.

I giggled. "I'm sorry, I've been busy lately"

"Busy with what?" He questioned.

"Y'know, the usual stuff" I shrugged as if he could see me.

"I'll call you later," He said.

"I'll be waiting," I said before we both hang up. I set my phone down on my bed and walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put my clothes on in there since Chres was in the room. I got out and stood in front of my mirror so I can do something with my hair.

"Was that Sean?" He asked, taking a glance at me then back at his phone.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You have an extra toothbrush?" He got up and walked towards me.

"Yeah, they're in the cabinet" I said.

He walk in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and put the same clothes he had on yesterday. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll be back. Are you gonna be here?"