❦Chapter 2❦

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

「️♔️」️

I walked through the string of people as I lowered my head, not wanting to see the blazing gazes of my classmates who I know are glaring at me as they give their own unique look of disgust .

I try and pretend that they aren't looking at me but found it quite hard because not only are they giving me looks, they are also whispering, or more like whisper-shouting, harsh comments about me that make my stomach tangle in knots.

Words can be painful when you take it to the heart.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before I went to my locker and entered my combination, luckily they do not play pranks that includes my locker.

I was about to put my books inside my locker when I was pushed back against the lockers, my head smashed against the cold metal of my lockers making a loud bang that echoed throughout the halls.

I groaned out in pain before my eyes me the familiar cold brown eyes of Mason, a constant bully who likes to use me like a punching bag like it can never be worn out, he usually bullies me when he is in a bad mood or whenever he likes to.

'And apparently he likes to do it more than often'

My wolf snarled.

No one really defends people who are being bullied, in our world it is the survival of the fittest, everyone is on their own in these and the high ranking wolves are always being respected and sad to say that Mason was the Beta of our pack since his dad died after that horrifying rogue attack, so he had to take the title of being the Beta since he is next in line.

"Scar face, did you do my homework?" he asked me as he tightened his grip on my collar, I gulped harshly as I nodded my head, he smirked, knowing that I was intimidated by him.

After indulging in my fear with a sadistic smile, he finally lets go of my collar in order for me to give him his homework. I pulled open the zipper of my bag pack, grabbed the papers and gave it to him. He swiftly punched me in the gut that had me heaving for oxygen before he said,

"Thanks" before he walked away, the people who were present watched us with amusement, what was amusing watching a guy punches an innocent girl?

The bell rang indicating the first subject will be starting

Mason sure do know how to pack a punch.

I thought to myself as I slid down the lockers and sat on the floor as I clutched my stomach in pain before I shook my head and stood up before going to my class.

A lot of insults.

Paper balls.

Spit balls.

Paper planes.

Not so accidental face first falls later.

It was already last period and I, unfortunately, had P.E. as the last subject. I hate P.E. I do want to learn how to defend myself but during this subject, people use it as a way to 'purposely' hit me. I snorted at that, as if bullying me wasn't enough.