eleven

"Can we make some food?" Luke asked "I'm hungry now"

I quickly realised I was hungry and hadn't eaten; Brandon's surprise visit had interupted our thoughts on the food

"What did you guys get in?" Brandon grinned "I could do with a pizza or kebab"

"We got lots of food in" I emphasised the word 'We', and glared at Brandon as I did so "Pizzas, pasta, a lot of beer for Elliott-"

Corey cut me off "Let's just get a pizza, okay? Decided. Done sorted"

The decision was made on what we were having for dinner. Brandon and Elliott surprisingly took it upon themselves to make the dinner, which I didnt bother arguing with.

Luke, Corey and I waited in the living room whilst the pizzas were cooking. The videogames and controllers has been put away, and we were just deciding on a film to watch

"Bad Education!" I suggested, flicking through Netflix

"Seen it" muttered Corey "What about Step brothers?"

Luke shook his head "No, not that! We watched it the other night"

"We're watching Final Destination" Brandon spoke, standing in the doorway, taking a sip of his beer "I decided, that's final"

I huffed "decision made I guess"

I found Final Destination on Netflix and waited for the meal to be ready. Luke had made us all drinks, for once, Elliott or Brandon hadn't made me do anything yet, which was surprising

I bit into a slice of pizza, it tasted pretty normal, meaning that Brandon or Elliott hadn't done anything to ruin it.

"Are you looking forward to school tomorrow?"  Brandon asked

I groaned and shook my head "No way. The thought of getting up at 6am is a no from me"

Luke and Corey smiled at each other, and then Luke spoke up "How are you gonna manage without us around school?"

"Oh man I'll be lost" I joked, sarcastically "Nobody watching my every move will be hard"

Elliott flicked my head "Brandon or I will drive you all there tomorrow. We're setting off at 8:20 sharp, so don't be late or else you're walking there"

Brandon and Elliott are strict when it comes to timings. If you're not at said place at said time, they will argue and kick off about it! One evening, a few years back, I was due to be picked up by Elliott at 4:00pm from school, long story short I wasn't there on time due to chatting to friends and loosing track of what time it was. As punishment, when we got home, Elliott and Brandon grounded me and gave me extra chores, such as cleaning their cars and stuff, it was awful

Luke and Corey are less strict on stuff like that, (timings mainly), if we're supposed to be meeting at a certain place and time, if I'm not there, they wait for five minutes. If after five minutes, there is still no sign of me, then they leave. Pretty annoying huh?

a/n - thank you all for 5k reads!! as of 28/01/19 we are #20 in arguments, #6 in youngersister, and also #6 in dailylife!! that means so much to me and i am so greatful!!
this story is currently being edited as we speak, i have prewritten a lot of chapters which i hope to get out over the next few weeks. hope you are all enjoying!!

xxx