Letter One

Dear Dumbass,

I look at you now, and you are in a hospital bed with a twenty percent chance of waking up. You have been here for a solid of 24 hours, and a lot has happened since then.

When the police found you. The only furthers investigations, was the assumption it was gang related. From the mamy bullets in your body, and you being outside at night.

  That's funny in someway, yes it's a dark humor, but you understand what I mean.

If a black guy is out at night, going to a gas station just to get a slushy at a 7/11 and some random person shoots you a few times. In front of people , and starts running. I bet you thought someone might call the cops, or try to case the guy who just shot you, but no one came to your rescue. They only just record the whole damn shit on their stupid Iphone.

You called out for help, no one answered. Once you realized no one was coming to your help. You manage to call the cops. The first to call them, it went to voicemail, second time they actually picked up, you told them the best way you can despise the pain had on your stomach.

When the person said "Help will be one the way in 15 minutes." Immediately, you knew it will be too late. Then you told them as much as you can , about everything. The description and what you were doing. And then you hung up, then you look at the some of the people recording you,and saying sorry that you had to say good bye like this, and to all the people you hurt.

Then the rest of the video was watching you suffer in pain. No one could the watch rest. The people who where there , ended up leaving , someone puked. You were alone. I knew , that your were begging for mercy. You were trying to fight the pain, and move on. But you were bleeding out, the acid in your stomach was pouring out.

The police came around 15 mintues,

You were shot at 8:05 pm at your local 7/11.

I could not imagen what your mom was going through when she found out her little boy was shot . And she could if been thinking you were out to do something stupid(Could you really blame her). But in reality you where too busy being in pain knowing that you were going to die.

It was a Sunday night when you were shot but it blow up in our little town in Monday morning.

I had a feeling something was wrong. You weren't at my house on time, you didn't text me to ask would I rather question.

Of course my mother was complaining why you weren't there on time, and then we turned on the new. The reporter was saying a 17 year old boy was shot the night before, and then had a picture of you. Mom burst into tears, I just stood there.

My phone rang and I picked up, it was Tang. He was freaking out. I didn't understand him, but I let him cry nonesence over the phone. Tears were coming out of my eyes, my heart felt a powerfull squeeze , like it was dripping the blood out of the old rag.

The lady continue talking on camera. Saying a random boy was shot at a 7/11 at night, and is in a coma from all the blood. Then that's when the clips came in. It was from one of those security cameras. You getting shot, screaming , and yelling at the people.

The background was a police officer looking at,the place where they found your body, and writing in his notepad.

I didn't go to school today.

My phone blew up, on Snapchat and instagram. People were tagging me, to watch this video. And I remember every inch of that video.

I remember.

Sincerely,

Axle

__________

Heyoo!

How my Cuties doing?

Well that is my frist letter.

And my frist time ever write something like this. So I'm trying to be out of my comfurt zone.

I hope you guys love this book cover as much as I do.

It is amazing. If you guys want a book cover like this Or something else just ask
Adroitly and read he Legendary books Wolfish Love.

Until next time

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE - Lozano