Letter Five

Dear Dumbass,

Kyle magically snuck in the hospital to drop of the first picture of you two on your guys' third date.

It was you giving him a kissy face, while he playfully glares at you.

I think it was when you guys were at the rail roads, where they parked the carts. The next day you would never stop talking about him, and him being the best kisser you have ever had. And then I said "That's because the only person you ever kissed was  your turtle , Speedy."  Then you attempted to insult be back, yet as always FAILED.

Kyle misses you, and hated how the two of you left things. He told me, that we wanted to by seen by you. Tell everyone, including your mother. You weren't ready (when are you ever ready for anything?) . Then you guys end up arguing, and did not spoke a word for a solid of five days. I guess you finally had the guts to tell your mother.

Kyle let me hear the voicemail.

Dumbass: Kola Berry Boo, please don't stay angry at me, this is hard for me too. You know I'm not ready. *grunts out of frustration* Just please call me back, and we'll talk this over.

         You were always terrible at pet names.

Dumbass: Berry Boo *a long pause* call me back, we need to talk about this.

         Always the emotional one out of the group.

Dumbass: Boo, I know you are getting this, just pick up the damn phone!

         We always saw your text, and calls but we never want to answer them. Mainly because, it was usually something very stupid you just did.

Dumbass: KYLE*hears sniffling* I'm sorry. Please, talk to me, I need to hear your *sniffles even more* voice.

          I have nothing...

Dumbass: I'm going to do it. I'm going to tell everyone about you, about us. I'll do anything to get you back again. I promise I'll come back for you. Don't worry, one day I'll walk up with you in my arms. *We heard the big deep breath* I know I should tell you this in person but: I love you, Kyle.

       My heart clenched. After that I sent him out. I got angry, and sent him out called the security, to take him out.

He knew that you went ready, he knew how your parents, he knew how easy its pressure you to things, he knew that  you love him. But I assuming you never knew that he didn't or possible ever loved as such as you thought.

Or maybe you did knew, that did not love you. You just didn't want to believe it.

I knew what he meant to you, but for sure I know. You may be a dumbass, but are not as naïve as everyone thinks you are.

I know you knew,

Sincerely Axle.