3 ; fudging cookies

Incoming Call
Clark Dent[ful]
9 : 22 pm

"What's your problem now?"

"Buy some cookies! We offer a wide range of variants. We have peanut butter, red velvet, crinkles, green tea infused, white chocolate chip, dark chocolate chip, milk chocolate chip─"

"Okay, okay, I get it. Jeez, you seem like a whiney desperate brat for a Girl Scout."

"How did you know?"

"Oh my God. I knew you're a woman!"

"What? No! I'm selling all these for my little sister. She's the Girl Scout."

"Clark Kent has a little sister? That's impossible. He is the last Kryptonian. Is Superman lying to me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Why suddenly serious? Come on, let's make this phone call worth the extra charges."

"Just please buy the fudging cookies."

"I'm not hungry anymore. It's almost ten o'clock I should be sleeping any second."

"I'll lower the price down?"

"Yea, you should. Nobody would want to buy several cookies for sixty dollars. Lower it to... I don't know? Seven dollars, maybe? That appears to be a veracious cost."

"What flavors would you like?"

"One of each."

"Sure and, Lois?"

"Yea?"

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. You're doing this for your sister, right? It's the least I could do."

"You don't know how much you made me happy right now! I want to scream louder but I don't want to wake Kara up nor the neighbors outside."

"Is Kara your sister? Your parents evidently are quite fanatics of the DC multiverse."

"Well, yes, she is. I don't know what were my parents thinking at that time being but it was a good thing they were attractive enough to produce a hot dude like me."

"I bet if they were attractive enough to produce a hot dude, you're pretty much a-adopted. Kapow! You're entire life was a lie."

"W-whatever, I'll text you tomorrow morning for the delivery. I promise you that this wasn't a waste of cash!"

"As long as the sweet stuff are not expired and still completely consumable, I'm fine with it."

"Thanks again, Lois. Good night."

"Good night, Clark."

Call Ended
9 : 24 pm

***

(a/n) dedicated to ruby because she's so amazing & supportive & has been there since i've had like 30+ followers THANK YOU SO MUCH <3