Prolouge

WARNING: this story has a large age gap between the main characters.
Rayne is sixteen years younger than Xander.

Before I start, I just want to say the correct pronunciation of Xander is Zan-der and Xena is Zee-na

Xander's POV

"For fucks sake!" I groaned getting out of bed.

A/N oh yeah, WARNING: strong language. 😂

I grab the ringing phone off my bedside table.

"What?" I snapped as I answered it.

"Hey big bro!" Xena's voice rang out through my phone.

"What do you want?" I groan, falling back onto my bed.

Xena is my baby sister. She has the same blue eyes as me and long brown hair.

She is only 15, so I'm very protective of her.

"Just to wish you a happy 26th birthday!" She yelled.

"Ok, whatever." With that I hung up and turned my phone off.

What? I said I was protective of her, that doesn't mean I like her.

She's a bitch.

She is a spoilt brat that gets everything she wants.

Sure, I have to love her because she's my sister but god she's annoying.

After a few minutes of laying in bed, I got up and got changed.

I skipped breakfast and went straight out the front door of my apartment.

I yanked it open and slammed it shut behind me before locking it.

I made my way downtown to this small café where I usually got my morning coffee from before I go to the warehouse .

That's when I saw her.

This angel of a girl was sat with, what looked to be, her parents at a table next to the large window that took up the whole café wall.

The girl had long, dark brown, almost black hair that was hanging loosely in heavenly waves.

I made my way into the café and sat at the table opposite the girls.

I sat at a chair so that I could face her and see her face.

She was wearing a cute little white summer dress with a light blue denim jacket over the top.

I grabbed a menu and opened it in front of me as if I were reading it, when in reality I was looking at the girl.

She had small, naturally pink lips and an adorable button nose that just made your heart melt.

Then there were her eyes.

At first they looked grey, but then I noticed with every emotion her eyes changed colour.

Like when she was looking at the menu her eyes lit up bright blue with excitement.

When her food arrived her eyes swirled to a light greenish blue colour with curiosity.

Then, when it was time for her to leave her eyes went a deeper shade of green with sadness.

I came to the conclusion that the negative emotions make her eyes green and the positive emotions make her eyes blue.

There was only one thing stopping me from taking this girl with me and making her mine.

She was only a child.

And no, not as in a teenager.

She was a literal baby girl, she looked to be at least 10 or 11.

On this day, I made a promise to myself.

I will always watch over this girl.

And this was going to be easy since I am the leader of the countries biggest gang.

I'm practically the devil.

As soon as this girl is old enough, she will be mine.

Wether she likes it... or not.

Because she's my angel.

A/N

I just wanted to say, right now Xander doesn't have any sexual feelings towards Rayne (the little girl) he only loves her and wishes for her to be his to protect and keep safe.

(Picture of Rayne when she's 17 and Xander when he's 33)