Franco's

Soz for errors y'all

---

Holly mays p.o.v

"Hey." Justin breathlessly closing my hotel door.

"Oh hey, what took you so long?" I ask Justin

"Fans." He replied plopping next to me.

"Your hotel room is like a corner away." I laugh

"I know but I had to talk to someone on the phone and then scooter was asking me some shit." He says messing up his hair.

"Oh well you missed the FaceTime with Charlie, so you wanna get something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"Okay," I laugh "let me just put on a jersey." I stand up going my bedroom looking for any type of jersey. I end taking my bomber jacket and then I go back to Justin who was on his phone looking at text messages.

"Where are we going to eat." I say

He looks up,"I don't really know, let's just roam the streets then we'll find something."

"Alone?"

"Well, Mikey will be behind us."

"Okeh, lets go."

He nods and stands up from his seat then follows me out. I lock the hotel and then smile at him,

"We're going on trip in our favorite rocket ship," I sing

"Zooming through the sky, little Einstein." Justin sings back doing the whip. Damn wtf was that, that was not a whip.

"Never do that again." I scrunch up my face

"What this?" He asks and whips again.

"You're soooo bad." I judge

He shrugs and put an arm over my shoulder, "let's goo" he says pulling with him and we go to the elevators.

*skip to when they walk* lol

Not much people are following us which is great actually, but there are some people looking and noticing and nothing else which is also kind of a great thing... well for Justin, because who wouldn't notice Justin.

"Okay so I don't know any of these restaurants." Justin says putting his hands in his pocket.

"Me too, but let's keep looking." I say pulling him towards me to turn left when he was about to turn right.

He sighs and just looks around again,"okay we better hurry, these people are starting to piss me off."

"Be nice," I say poking him with my elbow "and those are your fans."

Justin laughs, "those aren't fans, those are people who couldn't care less about me they just want pictures with a celebrity."

I shrug and cling my arm with his and we carry on walking silently. After we walk for like a while I see a decent place to eat food. Franco's! Oh my I love Franco's, it's also in California, my parents always took me there like all the time.