Phone calls

It was early in the morning when I heard some mumbles next to me. I couldn't even care at first because I was too tired but it wouldn't stop. I was guessing it was Justin talking to some one or he was on the phone talking but why would he talk the person for that long.

I feel him get off the bed and I pretend to still be asleep but take a peek to where he was going. He head to the bathroom and didn't close the door. I hear him taking a pee so I fully open my eyes so I can be fully awake. I had nothing else to do but listen to his replies to the person he was on the phone with. Who could be though.

"No...Today? What if paparazzi take photos and Holly sees? ... I'm scared because I told her I would never speak to you again.. Because I care about her and we're in such good place now,I don't want ruin it....okay, alright fine. Seriously? Okay okay... Fine, I swear to god though Alexis is she sees ... Okay maybe you don't care if she finds out but I do! Okay Alexis..Okay, okay bye." After that he sighs and turns the shower on, then without looking out here he just closes the bathroom door.

Woahkay?

Alexis?! Not again!!

I thought that bitch was out of his life? She motherfucking hit me, she needs to stay away from him.

After that my phone starts ringing

Who the hell could it be

I swear to god if it Alexis I'll cut her

I take my phone only seeing it was Charlotte

Whew, at least it wasn't Alexis.

"Hey Char, what's up?"

"Hey Holls, guess what?!"

"What now?"

"Okay so this morning there was this business guy at your front door, okay. So I went up to him and asked him who he was and what he wanted I don't know. Then he said he was a photographer and editor for the magazine Cosmopolitan and he was looking for you so ask you to do an interview and photoshoot for the magazine."

"What the fuck? No thanks."

"What even? Why not?"

"I'm not a model."

"You don't have to be."

"Well I'm not comfortable doing an interview and photoshoot. Why would they even ask me?"

"Well maybe they asked because you're an ordinary girl that's oddly Justin Bieber's best friend and also happens to have 5.2 million followers on Instagram and almost every celebrity comments on her pics."

I ignore her comments, "I don't know."

"Holly, think about it. You can have loads of money after this one simple thing. And even famous. You'll have a reason for being famous now!"

"I'm not even famous!"

"You're famous for being Justin Bieber's friend."

"Doesn't seem like we're friends." I mumble to myself

"Eh? What does that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Listen I've gotta zayn, I have things to worry about."

"What's that?"

"Its too big to tell it on the phone."

"What the fuck? Did you loose your virginity or something?"

"Bye Charlotte." I reply ignoring her questions

"Oh my god. You did! It's about time!!"

"Shhh, we'll speak later, bye!"

"Okay okay, bye Holly-May."

After that I hang up and collapse in the bed again, taking a deep breath

Sigh. I'm over this day and it hasn't even started.

-----

Wellll shiiiii what great start after they had the .... Idk whoopie? Lol!

So this book is coming to and end I know! How sad? But I think I'll do a book 2 cause there's so many chapters in this book so YAS book 2! I'll tell when tho so don't worry about it too much right now.

I have a long weekend so I only go to school on Wednesday :D Geordie shore here I come!

Question: um idk? What kind of phone do you have?  I'm getting a phone after all this time my stupid iPhone 5 was an ass, I'm finally getting an iPhone 6 lol