Getting ready

Holly-Mays p.o.v

"Are you sure I look okay?" I ask Charlotte.

I decided to Factime Chatlotte on my computer to help me. And we have been talking for like 30 minutes and since she wasn't here. And since she isn't here, it doesn't mean she can't help me dress up for tonight.

"No actually, tie up your hair, I'm afraid it's gonna get in your food and shit."

I sigh, "I've tied it like 5 times now, come on."

"Just put it in a bun, not to formal not too messy."

"Aight." I say then look at the mirror, doing my hair.

"Where is this boy taking you again?" Charlotte asks

"Martino's." I say glancing at her in the screen for a second then carry on doing my hair.

"Oohh, pasta. I told you he's a keeper."

I laugh, "whatever Charlotte. What about you now? Like you and Gary?" I finish doing my hair just making some last touch ups on it now.

"Lol, I broke up with him." She chuckles

"It's about time, to be honest."

"Yeah. What a fucking dick."

"What happened again, I thought you guys were like back to normal."

"Eh, it was just stupid Chloe calling every five minutes and I think he doesn't regret fucking her." She says

"Well shit,"

"I know right, we are never getting back together..like ever."

"Whatever you say Taylor Swift." I joke putting on my shoes.

Charlotte and I carry on having a normal conversation until my phone starts to ring.

"Hold up," I say taking my phone and answering not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Justin." I guess

"It's not Justin." A girl says through the phone

Well that was unexpected, I look at the caller ID and it had NO caller ID. Dammit Holly! Charlotte hadn't hang up on the video chat but she wasn't paying that much attention she was just on her phone.

"Oops," I nervously chuckle, "sorry, who is this?"

"I put the caller ID off, for a reason you know?" She laughs.

"Okay, so I'm kinda busy now, so you can call me in about never?"

"Listen, I'm just trying to help you out here. If you want to waste your time on someone that doesn't even want you, I'll just be on my way."

"What are you saying?" I ask and Charlotte looks at me through the screen. She shrugs asking who is it and I shrugged back telling her I didn't know who it was

"You know, I'm talking about Justin though."

"I didn't actually but I do know now. So what about Justin?"

"Are you really Justin friend? I mean come on, it's common sense. First you're spotting with him in LA, then you go on tour with him, then you're out with him all the time in Europe."

"You've got this whole si-"

"Just answer the damn question man."

I am scared to death right now. Who the fuck is this bitch? Is one of Justin's friends? Is it like a fan? Is it like some paparazzi girl? I don't fucking know!

"I'm not actually going to answer the question but your point is?"

"Listen, I know that I sound lunatic but I care about Justin. He's been hurt enough but I -"

"You think I'm hurting Justin?"

"Well ye-"

"Don't talk to me about that stuff okay, talk to Justin."

"I would if I had his number." She sighs

"Well I wonder why he didn't give you it. You fucking scare people."

"I'm just trying to be a fucking good friend for gods sake."

"Listen, I gotta go."

"Are saying that just to stop talking about this?"

"No, seriously I gotta go," I laugh "I have plans with Justin."

"You are no-"

"Byeeee stranger, I ain't got time for your demo." I say through the phone and hang up. I look at my phone again seeing the time is 8:01. I guess Justin should be here like soon.

I scream in frustration after the phone call.

"Who the fuck was that?" Charlotte says. I look at the computer screen seeing her

"I don't fucking know, just another bitch complain about Justin."

"Justin?" She asks repeating his name just to make sure she heard me right.

"Yes, Justin."

"But how did they get your number."

"I don't know, I feel like actually ch-"

"Holly?!" I hear a shout in the lounge. Fuck, it could only be one person.

Justin.

"Shit! Charlotte I gotta go." I whisper shout.

"Good luck!" She shouted before I hanged up.

"Thanks." I say and I finally hang up and close my laptop, putting it away.

"Over here!" I shout back looking myself in the mirror for the last time and walk out the bedroom to see Justin sitting by the kitchen counter on his phone. Damn, I've only seen his outfit and he looks handsome af. Imagine how I'll be when I see his face.

----

It's so weird, the only thing I've done today is sleep. It's really weird but I'm like fully awake now so I'm updating:)

Oh by the way! Please nominate this book at the fanfiction awards - for best JB - it would be soooo nice of you, literally I'd be buzzin' and so happy. All you have to do is to just comment the name of the book and tag me😝.

Question: do you prefer Purpose Tour or Believe Tour?