Christmas Bonus

Because I love you guys theycallmethewriter , ArthurRBonnefoy , citydust , books1craziest1lover , Takana_CWG <3

████████████████

"Why did we have to come here again?" Declan moaned for the thousandth time. Grayson couldn't believe that for once, he was the jollier one. Perhaps because he'd always loved Christmas.

"Come on Dec." He nudged his boyfriend – well, not officially, since they never actually kissed (not that that would determine the status), but either way, Gray wanted both to happen, and rather quickly too. "You're gonna be miserable even on Christmas?"

"Maybe." Declan mumbled. Wasn't his fault that he'd always hated the cold. All he wanted was a cozy night in with Gray, binging Supernatural and doing some other stuff (not hinting at anything). But Grayson just had to drag them here. To a freaking amusement park.

"Goddamn, alright." Grayson sighed. "What do you want to do? In this amusement park I mean." He quickly added as he saw Dec's eyes lit up.

"I don't know..." Declan huffed and looked around, thinking there couldn't possibly be anything he would want in this amusement park (except for something, but he'd already got that so it didn't count), until he saw it.

"Oh, Gray. I want that." Declan whispered excitedly as he pointed. Grayson followed his hand, and he saw a stand. There was a stack of bottles, and plastic guns laid out on the table.

"You want to play?" He asked. Declan shook his head:

"No, but I want the prize. Look!"

Grayson looked up from the bottle stack, and he saw the huge stuffed poop emoji hanging in the middle of other toys.

"You want a piece of shit." Grayson noted. "For Christmas."

"Bitch." Declan shot back as he practically dragged Gray towards the stand. "Can you win it for me?"

"Okay, fine, sure." Grayson rolled his eyes. "But you're on my naughty list."

"Aren't I always?" Declan smirked. "Anyhow, I kinda want some hot chocolate or something. I'll go get it. Just win the thing. I'll be back."

"Alright." Grayson nodded and watched Declan go. Then he turned to the guy who was managing the stand and said:

"I want that stuffed emoji."

"10 bucks for 3 tries." The guy replied. 10 bucks? Grayson thought, that's a bit expensive, but he gave him the money anyway (mostly for Declan) and was about to grab the gun when a voice sounded:

"Uh, excuse me, I think it's my turn."

Slightly annoyed, Grayson turned and saw another dude, probably his age. This guy has dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. In other circumstances, Grayson would have checked him out, but now he has Declan, so nope.