The Past (Part 1)

8 years ago

  "Your Majesty! The castle is under attack!" One of the soldier came to the dining hall and shocked all the people in there.

  The King stood up after hearing the soldier's warning. "Prepare the deffensive team!" Instructed the King to the soldier. "Yes, Your Majesty!" said the soldier before he leaved.

"Dareena, take our children out from here. Don't worry about me. Hurry!" told the King to his wife. "Okay. Be careful, honey," before she gathered their children.

Unfortunately, the dining hall's door had been destroyed by the black-fire demon before the Queen could took their three children out from there.

  "Your Majesty..," said the demon bowed to the King. The King stood bravely in front of the demon with his sword. "What do you want from me, Zepar? Haven't I sealed you before? Why do you come here?" Asked the King to the demon.

"I come here for a little business, Your Majesty," said the demon grinned. "What kind of business?" asked the King again. "I come here.. for this!" the demon strangled the King's throat until the King lifted up from the floor. "You had sealed me for 100 years. Now, I'm here for killing you!" growled the demon angrily.

  Suddenly, one of the King's children was shouting for him cause the demon froze. "Father!" A girl with a white hair called for his father. The demon starred the three kids like a predator watching his food with an empty stomach.

  "Such a tasty food at there..," the demon grinned to the children. "Stay.. away.. from my kids..," the King was nearly end of breathe. "So, they are your kids, eh? Interesting.. Let see what can you do to protect your family," said the demon. The demon threw the King on the floor hardly until the floor crashed.

  The King still holding the demon's leg with his remaining energy. "Stay.. away from them..," "Shut up!" shouted the demon. The King was kicked by the demon until he thrown at the Queen's place. "I will give a little time for for you to say goodbye to your family before I kill all of you," said the demon with his evil laugh.

  "Honey, are you okay?" said the Queen while getting  for his husband. The three children gathered together and watched their father who was in critical condition. Blood flowed from the King's head.

  "I'm sorry, kids.. I've failed to protect you. The demon would kill us because I couldn't protect you all," said the King sadly. The Queen started to cry. "I'm so happy that you gave me two sons and a daughter, Dareena. They're so lovely," said the King again.

  "No, Father! We will be alright! I promise!" suddenly Ryan spoke to his father. The King gave his sad smile to his son. "Ryan, I know you are special but there's no way you can do to beat the demon. The demon is many times stronger than you. Just give it up, Ryan," said the King. He knew that Ryan is stronger than him but he doesn't sure if he can beat the demon. Besides, Ryan just a little kid.

  "Okay! Time's up! Now, go die!" shouted the demon. He turned into a huge black-fire monster. He was ready to eat them.

"Zoey.. Don't leave me.. I don't want to die..," cried the little girl. She hugged her eldest brother and cried at his hand. "Don't worry, Eliz. We will be safe. Trust me," said him to his little sister. "Zoey, watch Eliz, Father and Mother for me. We are no going to die here" said Ryan. His eldest brother, Zoey shocked when Ryan said that.

"No! You must stay here! It's dangerous!" Zoey warned Ryan not to go there. "Please, Zoey. If I sit here, didn't do anything, we would die here. Trust me," said Ryan before he lights up his flame. "I'm coming!" the demon shouted while running toward them.

"Don't do anything crazy, Ryan!" he want to caught Ryan's arm but he can't touch Ryan's flame. He couldn't make it because he had standing in front of them, covering them to protect them from the monster. "RYAAAN!!"