The Portal (Part 2)

"Hahahahahaha! What a weakling! I knew you can't attack me in this form although it was just an illusion," the witch mocked him with her evil laugh. "Damn.. you.. witch..," said Ryan almost lost his breath because the witch choked him strongly. The witch put her wand on his chest. A big dark purple light sparked on the wand and shoot it on Ryan's chest and made him thrown and crashed on the ground. Ryan struggled to wake up but the witch shot him with a dark purple colored high-voltan electric shock at him.

"Errrggghhhh!!!" Ryan attempted to stand although the electric shock was spreading inside his body. "Still able to stand, little flame? How about this?" the witch raised the voltan of her electric shock. "Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!" Ryan screamed in pain. He can't bear any higher voltan. His flame on his whole body had disappeared as he fainted. The witch landed on the ground and walked towards Ryan who was lying on the ground, unconcsiously. She touched Ryan's face.

"I didn't finished you yet. How can you fight with anyone if you fainted easily like this? Nah, never mind about that. He can't fight anymore after this because I will destroy him from this world!" said the wicked witch. She used her wand to lift Ryan and took him to the well. Ryan now was floating over the well by the witch's magic.

"Poor little flame. Your life would end here in my own hand. No one would remember you and your flame again including the princesses. Now, I can conquer this world peacefully without you spoiled my plan. I would destroy you and anyone who want to spoil my plan, after that this kingdom I would destroy it and started a new world of the darkness. That was a great plan, isn't it? Poor you, can't hear my great plan because you're unconcsious now and unable to hear anything what I said. Heh..," said the witch teased the unconcsious Ryan.

"Ugh.. My head.. Hah, Ryan!" Angeline woke up and saw Ryan was floating over the well by the witch's magic. The witch want him fell into the well. "This was your punishment for destroying my lovely palace and you must pay it back. Goodbye, little flame..," said the witch while smirked to him. "Stop!!" Angeline shouted but she was too late. The witch disable her float's magic and Ryan fell into the endless well. "Noooo!! Ryan!!!" Angeline shouted and started to cry. The wicked witch laughed loudly as she was happy that she had destroy her great enemy.