I'm back!

Hello my pretties!

Yes I am back and I would like to thank everyone for understanding why I took that break from writing and for any condolences I'm very thankful that y'all understood why I had to do that.

Now I would like to talk about how much I hate society right now.

My book as been getting an unusual amount of hate.

Now they don't say that they hate the book and the way it's written. People bash the way I have chosen for what I want the characters for MY BOOK to look.

I can't go one day without getting at least one comment bashing the way some character looks now I'm not saying y'all can't have an opinion you can think what you want I'm just tired of the spamming I get.

It's also really sad that we live in a society where we judge so much based on people's looks that people actually feel the need to comment on every chapter of any picture they see of that one character how ugly and disgusting they think they are.

As I said before I don't care have as many opinions as you want but there's a line between stating an opinion and just spamming with hate.

It's just really ridiculous to me that this is how society is and literally the only reason I keep putting up pictures of people is because if I don't I feel like I'm letting all the trolls win but I can't tell you how many times I've contemplated taking all of those pictures down.

Now I'm not a hateful person I don't hold grudges I'm not going to call anyone out but if you've done this then you know who you are and will probably be commenting on this saying hateful things especially since I'm a spiteful little shit and put up a picture of the character getting the most hate for the way they look

Tracey

Otherwise known as me

I hope this spoke out to at least one person and if it didn't oh well I still stand by what I said.

Thank you so much for everyone who's been incredibly supportive of this book and hasn't bashed on it in any way possible!! And also thank you for 30k reads! I really appreciate it. I'll be putting hope a new chapter hopefully soon and as always

Until next time my pretties!