11

Jeonghan spent a lot of time tutoring Seungcheol, a lot of time. He was in the Choi household almost every other day, and it felt weird at first given the fact that Seungcheol was rich as hell, but Jeonghan got used to it after the tenth or so visit. The only thing that bugged him was that Seungcheol was reluctant to pay for his dumb hair cut.

Speaking of hair cuts, Jeonghan had to get another one. It was Genevieve's fault that time. Genevieve looked royal, but she certainly did not act royal. She decided she wanted to play with Jeonghan, which was alright with him in the beginning, until she pulled him to the ground and started snacking on his hair while Seungcheol was out of the room. Seungcheol didn't want to pay again, but Jeonghan forced him.

"I seriously don't understand why you can't pay for my stupid hair cuts even though you're freaking rich as hell," Jeonghan grumbled as he sat in the barber shop chair.

Seungcheol tagged along to the place Jeonghan got his hair cut from. There were middle aged women all around them, and Jeonghan even greeted a few, which made Seungcheol question Jeonghan just a little bit.

"I don't get money from my parents," Seungcheol shook his head. "I have a job,"

"You have a job?" Jeonghan could not believe his ears.

"Of course," Seungcheol crossed his arms over his chest. "Do you not believe me?"

"Not really," Jeonghan said.

"I'll take you to the place I work after your hair cut then," Seungcheol decided. "I have to fill in for a shift anyways,"

Seungcheol fell asleep while Jeonghan was getting his hair cut. It was taking too damn long, and Seungcheol couldn't believe it. His hair cuts literally took five minutes and he was out of the shop. He was waken up by Jeonghan after about an hour.

"That was too extra, you don't need to get your hair cut like this," Seungcheol complained as he paid the cashier.

"Too bad," Jeonghan said as he kept brushing his shorter hair behind his ear; it wouldn't tuck behind his ear now.

"Also, why do you talk to the hair dresser? You're like a girl," Seungcheol sighed as they exited the shop.

"I just care for my hair, and unlike some people, I'm actually nice," Jeonghan stuck his tongue out as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ow, okay, thanks," Seungcheol frowned as they walked to Jeonghan's car.

Jeonghan drove Seungcheol to a little coffee shop just around the corner. Seungcheol claimed he worked there as a barista, but Jeonghan really couldn't see Seungcheol as a, well, anything. He always imagined Seungcheol as a little rich brat who didn't have to work for anything.

"Come in," Seungcheol said as he got out of the car. "I'll introduce you to my co-workers,"