16

"Stop laughing," Seungcheol mumbled as Seokmin frolicked all over his gold chairs.

"I can't breathe!" Seokmin laughed out. "It's so shiny and clean! It's so funny!"

"I said stop laughing!" Seungcheol roared as he chucked a gold pillow at Seokmin.

Seokmin took the pillow off his face and saw a gold light reflect off of Seungcheol's shiny scalp, causing him to fall into another fit of laughter. Seungcheol wanted to get mad at Seokmin, but he felt a cold wind graze the top of his head, causing him to shiver uncontrollably. He got up and walked deep into his endless house before returning with a thick, wool, black beanie. By that time, Seokmin finally managed to calm down, the pillow resting in his lap as he sat up in the gold chairs.

"Isn't that Wonwoo's beanie?" Seokmin asked as Seungcheol adjusted it over his bald head.

"Yeah," he nodded and sat down. "He gave it to me when it was snowing really hard this winter."

"How did you become like this anyways?" Seokmin asked. "Did you not notice your head being not bald and then bald?"

"Wow, nice way to describe the state of my hair," Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"Aju," Seokmin nodded.

"Anyways," Seungcheol shook his head. "I just know that this morning when I went to take a shower, I had hair, and after my shower, I lost all of my hair."

"Did you not notice your hair falling out while you were taking a shower?"

"I just thought my hair was coming out like normal," Seungcheol trailed off after realizing how stupid that sounded.

"Did you use your normal shampoo?" Seokmin asked.

"Uh, yeah?" Seungcheol asked. "It's the one I normally use, but it kind of smelled different today."

"How so?"

"It had a different smell," Seungcheol leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. "Here, smell my head."

"What?" Seokmin asked.

Seungcheol pulled off his hat and said, "I can still smell the shampoo. Tell me if it smells like something else."

Seokmin hesitantly got up and walked over to Seungcheol. He held his head and sniffed it as Seungcheol said, "My shampoo normally smells like oranges, but it smells different."

"Well, it sure doesn't smell like oranges," Seokmin said.

"What does it smell like?" Seungcheol asked.

"Uh," Seokmin looked confused. "Let me smell again."

In that time, the front door to the house opened and an unfamiliar boy strolled in with a suitcase and a backpack. He took off his shoes at the front door and brushed his hair out of his face as he walked into the living room, only to see Seokmin violently sniffing Seungcheol's bald head. He dropped his suitcase an gawked at the sight, Seokmin and Seungcheol turning to see who entered.

"Hi, Vernon," Seungcheol said as he moved away from Seokmin.

Vernon stood very still as his eyes darted from Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, then to Seungcheol, then to Seokmin, and then he shook his head.

"Vernon?" Seokmin asked as Vernon walked backwards quickly out of the house.

"Sorry, wrong house!" he called as the door slammed behind him on his way out.