13

Jeonghan had never been in Seungcheol's room until then. They had only studied in Genevieve's room, and Jeonghan never really went upstairs since he didn't have a need to. Today, however, was a perfect day for Jeonghan to be upstairs in Seungcheol's really, really big room.

"You have a bookshelf in your bedroom," Jeonghan said, his mouth agape.

"Doesn't everyone?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yes, but not so big that it covers an entire wall the length of two school buses and the height of ten Mingyus," Jeonghan shook his head.

"Ten Mingyus?" Seungcheol was confused.

"It was the only analogy I could find that described how freakishly big your room is," Jeonghan shrugged. "Your room is like the biggest library in the world."

"That's great," Seungcheol grinned. "I don't read much, though."

Jeonghan bit back a retort. He was so close to going through with his plan that he could not say anything. He settled for smiling (which looked more like a grimace) and cleared his throat.

"Where's your bathroom?" he asked while readjusting the strap of his backpack on his shoulder.

"Down the hall to the right," Seungcheol pointed out his bedroom.

"Thanks," Jeonghan walked super quick to the door of the bedroom.

"You can leave your backpack here!" Seungcheol called as Jeonghan went into the hallway.

"No, that's okay!" Jeonghan hollered back.

Jeonghan was in the bathroom for a while. Seungcheol didn't know what was taking Jeonghan so long, but Jeonghan knew what was taking him so long- he just couldn't tell Seungcheol the true reason why he took so long. Jeonghan returned to Seungcheol's bedroom after about half an hour, a smug grin on his face as he set his backpack down.

"What took you so long?" Seungcheol asked.

"I was," Jeonghan hesitated. "Fixing my hair."

Seungcheol nodded. He knew how much Jeonghan's hair meant to him. He handed Jeonghan some clothes, Jeonghan looking at the clothes with scrunched eyebrows.

"You probably want to change into more comfortable clothing, right?" Seungcheol murmured.

Jeonghan hesitantly nodded. He ran off to the bathroom again and changed into the clothes Seungcheol gave him. Both the shirt and the pants were really baggy, especially around his thighs and arms, which lowered Jeonghan's confidence in his body. Seungcheol worked out; Jeonghan did not. The clothes smelled really comfortable and familiar, though. Jeonghan buried his nose into the collar of the shirt, his face turning a light shade of pink. Why did he like the smell of Seungcheol's shirt? He returned to the room sullenly, Seungcheol looking up from his book. He was lying down on his bed and wearing glasses.

"You're reading?" Jeonghan asked.

"I decided that I should probably catch up on my reading," Seungcheol said as he took off his glasses.

As Seungcheol set his glasses aside, Jeonghan felt the room suddenly get heavier. It wasn't a bad kind of heavy where something bad was going to happen, but an overwhelming sense of comfort and warmth. It was weird to Jeonghan partially because he knew something was going to happen and he didn't want to be part of it, but he also knew that he was curious and wanted to dive deeper into the atmosphere of the room. He sat on Seungcheol's bed hesitantly, Seungcheol getting up and sitting next to Jeonghan.

Something weird happened to Jeonghan that night. He didn't know what took over him. Maybe the room was so comfortable (despite it's overwhelmingly large size), or maybe it was the way Seungcheol was looking at him. Seungcheol brushed Jeonghan's hair away from his eyes and look at Jeonghan for a moment. Jeonghan could swear he wasn't breathing from the time Seungcheol was looking at him until he felt Seungcheol's lips on his own.

The weirdest part was that Jeonghan enjoyed the kiss, and he kissed him back as well.