15

"Hey," Mingyu whispered as he walked over to Jeonghan. "Where were you last night?"

"Uh, at home?" Jeonghan said.

"Don't lie to me, Yoon Jeonghan," Mingyu crossed his arms over his chest and frowned. "I stopped by while I was walking King and your mom was wondering where you were too. She didn't seem too worried," Mingyu trailed off. "She was really drunk."

Jeonghan shook his head; his mother was drinking too often again. He turned back to Mingyu and said, "I spent the night at Seungcheol's place."

Mingyu's eyes widened and he looked around before saying in a hushed voice, "You didn't do it, did you?"

Jeonghan broke out into a huge grin, Mingyu almost falling backwards. Mingyu's face turned a ghastly shade of white, and he actually would have fallen down had it not been for Seokmin catching him in time.

"Mingyu? Are you okay?" Seokmin asked worriedly.

"I can't believe you actually went through with it, Yoon Jeonghan," Mingyu whispered, his hand covering his mouth. "What are we going to do?"

"Jeonghan," Seokmin turned to Jeonghan. "What's wrong with Mingyu?"

Jeonghan shrugged. He turned back in his seat and fiddled with his thumbs. Mingyu stumbled back to his seat, leaving Seokmin standing there confused. He tried to get someone to explain to him what happened, but no one would answer his questions.

Class started, and Seungcheol still wasn't in class. Jeonghan, Seokmin, and Mingyu all started getting worried a little after the bell rang and the teacher started talking. Ten minutes after class started, the door burst open, and Seungcheol walked into the room. He handed the teacher a pass and took his seat behind Jeonghan. For the most part, he looked normal, but he was wearing a hat. Seokmin didn't think too much of it, but Mingyu and Jeonghan both knew why Seungcheol was wearing the hat.

"Mr. Choi, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your hat," the teacher called out after some time. "Wearing hats in school is not allowed."

"Teacher, I can't take off the hat," Seungcheol said hesitantly.

"I told you that you are not allowed to wear hats in school," the teacher warned.

"Teacher," Seungcheol almost started begging. "Please."

The teacher walked over to Seungcheol, grabbed his hat, and said, "No means no, Mr. Choi!"

The hat came off, and there was a blinding light. The teacher dropped the hat to the ground, and Jeonghan turned around just in time to be blinded by the new shininess Seungcheol now possessed on the top of his head. Mingyu fainted as Seokmin stuttered, "Seungcheol, you're... You're bald."