18

Mingyu finally got angry at Jeonghan one day. He put his foot down and said in a semi-loud voice, "Jeonghan you need to apologize to Seungcheol!"

Jeonghan looked up at him, and Mingyu flinched. Jeonghan stood up and said, "Alright, I will."

Mingyu blinked. He looked at Jeonghan and said, "Really?"

Jeonghan nodded and picked up a bag that was next to his seat. He then walked over to Seungcheol's seat, Seungcheol looking at him with curiosity.

"I, uh," Jeonghan started. He rubbed the back of his neck and avoided eye contact as he said, "I would like to apologize."

"For?" Seungcheol asked, his arms crossing over his chest as he looked at Jeonghan.

"For making you go bald," Jeonghan said in a quiet voice.

"What? I didn't hear you," Seungcheol leaned in and cupped his ear. "Speak louder."

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol and said as loud as he could, "For making you go bald!"

The entire room went silent, and Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan, his eyes wide. A couple awkward coughs and giggles sounded around the room, and Jeonghan glared at those people who were laughing, including Seokmin, who shrank away from Jeonghan's glare. Once small chatter resumed throughout the room, Jeonghan brushed his hair to the side and handed Seungcheol the bag he was holding.

"I got this for you as an apology," he said quietly.

Seungcheol took the bag and said with a smile on his face, "Thanks, Jeonghan."

Jeonghan, for some reason, blushed, and then scurried back to his seat. He sat down and buried his face in his arms as he set his head down on the table. Mingyu looked confused as he looked at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then at Jeonghan, then at Seungcheol, then back at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's head was tilted to the side and was beet red. Mingyu wondered why Jeonghan was so embarrassed despite the fact he confidently went to Seungcheol and talked to him. If only he knew that Jeonghan remembered that stupid kiss Jeonghan and Seungcheol had.

Seungcheol peered into the bag Jeonghan gave him and saw something black and furry. He was a little grossed out at the contents in the bag, so he made Seokmin take it out for him. Turns out it was a wig, which made Seokmin crack up.

"Stop it," Seungcheol slapped Seokmin's stomach and took the wig from him.

"Did you want to put it on?" Seokmin asked after calming down.

Seungcheol looked at the wig. He scratched at the top of his head where his beanie sat and said, "Should I?"

"Put it on before work," Seokmin suggested. "Go bald one more day otherwise people will start wondering where how you suddenly got hair on your head after one period of class."

Seungcheol nodded and looked over to wear Jeonghan was sitting. He was talking to Mingyu and made eye contact with Seungcheol for a split second. Seungcheol smiled, and Jeonghan looked away embarrassed, causing Seungcheol to laugh. He had to thank Jeonghan again for the wig later.