Ciel x Noble!Reader

Bruh, heck this update it was so rushed. Don't read.

Today I was scheduled to meet with the Earl Phantomhive. He had planned on expanding his company, using my teas to make a new branch of Funtom.

My butler had been fairly worried for me, after all, some who visit the Earl never return.

The carriage ride was bumpy and long. The only thing that kept me entertained was the view out the window.

When we arrived I was helped out my carriage by the Earl's butler. He was a tall man with black hair and red eyes. The manor was splendid. It was large and gorgeous.

I made my way inside and was shown to a study room where I was told to wait.

I looked around for a bit. I noticed a wooden chessboard and a dark wood desk. Everything seemed so luxurious.

A knock on the door was heard before the butler and Earl entered.

"I apologise for the wait, Lady (Y/N)." The Earl says.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope our business goes smoothly." He says while kissing my knuckles. I blushed. This is a normal greeting for me, but the fact that it's this particular boy that is doing it makes my heart flutter a bit.

"The pleasure is mine, and as do I." I reply to his greeting.

"Let us take a seat and get to business." He says while leading me to his desk. " Sebastian, tea."

His butler walked off to go get tea and we were left alone in his study.

"As we have discussed by letter, I am prepared to--" He cut me off by smashing his lips to mine. I must say, it was a fairly pleasant experience. I came for business but got something else.

"Lets cut the business for now Lady (Y/N). I'd much rather talk about you." He smirked as he pulled away. I blushed and averted my eyes. He's pretty good at making things go at his pace.

"What would you like to know?" I ask him.

"Are you betrothed?"

"No."

"Then what about me?" He said with his proud smirk. Yes we are the same age, but we just met in person.

"Unfortunately, I don't make a habit of becoming engaged to every man that asks. You will have to show me something to make me love you." I said, leaning my elbows on his desk, propping up my head.

Just then his butler, Sebastian came in.

"Sebastian. I'm assuming you heard." The Earl said. "Take our tea to the place."

"Yes My Lord." He bowed, then left with the tea. Phantomhive stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I decided to not be a pain and actually take it in my own. He led me down the stairs and out to the garden. We entered a beautiful white gazebo with roses of all different colours crawling up the beams like ivy. Despite having so many beautiful coloured roses all in different colours, it didn't look tacky in the slightest. It was gorgeous.

Sebastian set the tea down in front of us on a white table. The whole surrounding area smelled of fresh roses.

"What do you think, Miss (Y/N)?" He asks.

"It's pretty..." I say while admiring the scene.

"I've heard from many that you are the most fine woman in London. When I saw you, when I heard your voice I could only agree." He said. It make me embarrassed. Where people really saying that about me?

"I appreciate that Earl Phantomhive, but I came for work purposes." I said.

"Please, just Ciel is fine." He smirked. "And we can discuss business later on. I have my priorities."

"And so do I Ciel."

"So then you prioritise work over your happiness?"

"And you don't?"

"Fair point, My Lady." He said.

"Just (Y/N) is okay."

Ciel paused for a moment, then gave a small smile. He had cracked my shell a little bit. But can I really say yes to an informal proposal from a man I barely know?

I suppose it would be the same outcome if my parents chose a husband for me. And if I go with Ciel they won't be disappointed in the slightest.

And... If I go with Ciel I'll be with a man that makes my heart beat a bit faster...

But he still needs to make me say I love him.

"Ciel, why do you want to marry me? Is it my wealth? My status? Perhaps my appearance?"

He sighs. "I've never believed in love at first sight. I always thought it was just a myth made up by wishful poets who expected to lay eyes on someone and suddenly know that they are 'the one'. I had always thought that, until today when I saw you sitting in my study." He said slightly bashful.

I couldn't stop smiling. I tried to. I tried to stop my lips from curving upwards but I couldn't. I was to touched.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes what?" He asked confused.

"Yes, I'll marry you. But on one condition." I said. He nodded with a happy expression.

"Promise you won't leave me?" I asked.

He made eye contact with his butler who had a large and sadistic smirk on his face. His face turned pained but he hid it as he made eye contact with me again. "Of course... I'd never leave you."

His butler chuckled with a dark tone, leaving probably to go get more tea.

"Thank you, Ciel..." I said as I gave him a quick kiss.

"Now, about our business..."